need to get better!

After his nightmare, tharn made sure to keep away from his mid wife to place himself more into his training, he then asked his father for more of a challenge and placed in different marshal arts.
Littiporn finished his work to then make his rounds to go to a room to then eye over someone to place his hands to his back.
"Any entail?"
"Only thing I was able to gather was the duungis son was beaten to an inch of his life."
Littiporn raised an eye brow.
"Is there a reason why?"
The man shook his head has he looked to the computer.
"Not that I can find. Also there is a man hunt for his nanny"
"The nanny?"
"That's all I can gather. She apparently left, there is a bounty to find her alive."
Littiporn gritted his teeth.
"Is that..... His girlfriend?"
"Negative. Aawut duungis does not have such a thing."
"Mm wonder why."
Littiporn turned to then stop.
"There is a rumor, he doesn't want to have another child, thus no more girlfriends."
"Mm..... Well keep up watching them and tell me if anything changes."
"Will do sir."
Littiporn then left to have thoughts going through his mind, he then went about his home to then go and check on his son and his progress with his demands, rounding the corner, littiporn went into the room to widen his eyes a bit, tharn had himself surrounded to be moving just like him.
Littiporn then went to sit to continue to eye, he was impressed, tharn had 4 others going at him and hard and they were getting tired.
He then bent himself a bit to see tharn fucking and weaving to make sure he wouldn't get hit, he then saw his son make all of them hit the floor to then breathe heavily, he then straightened up to eye his father who came forth to then wave them off, they got up for tharn to take a stance to have the sword be placed behind himself to have no expression to still breathe hard, his father went to stand right in front of him.
"You do know every competition will be one on one, why are you...."
Tharn kept his eyes to his father not to talk.
Littiporn looked him over to roll his eyes to then step backwards to then grab a sword to then to back.
"You are over working yourself just a bit."
"I need to be better. Need to take down the duungis son."
Littiporn nodded.
"That you do, need to win every single time or you will be punished, but this type of combat will lead to over thinking. You are just battling one person at a time. You also need to think of the other gangs sons."
Tharn looked his father up and down to nod.
Littiporn then drew his sword to take on a stance.
"You need to be quick but also precise."
Tharn then took the same stance has his father for them to then go at the other and hard.
After awhile, the two moved back to breathe heavily for tharn to then go to a knee to let his sword up, he was very tired.
Littiporn looked him over.
"This is another thing with battling too many people. You get tired. I'm two years, when your 10 is your first competition, it takes a week, and you will have 15 others before you get to the one you have to defeat.....if you want to come home that is."
Tharn gave a stiff nod to slowly get up to keep his sword out, littiporn signed has he looked over his very tired 8 year old son.
"You need to rest."
Tharn then took on another stance.
"You need to listen. Go to bed!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to never place his sword down to then back away slowly to then leave, littiporn signed to look down to then turn to place the sword back.
Thatn has he moved about the home to have his sword behind him to go straight to his room, before he could go in he signed to then turn his head to look to the mid wife who he hasn't seen for a month.
She made a face to go a bit closer.
"How have you've been?"
Tharn looked her up and down to shrug.
She signed to go a bit closer.
"One thing I really wish you would learn tharn, you are a child and....."
Her eyes widened to then step back, tharn raised his sword to then move it to the side.
"You need to leave me alone, you are not my mother."
Tharn kept his eyes to her to then go into his room, she watched him go to make a hard face, his actions and his no expressions, he was just like his father, this was something she never really wanted for him.
She hung her head to then turn to leave, tharn to his bedroom had his forehead to the door to have prompt his sword to the side to then move his hand up to lock his door to close his eyes.
Why won't she leave me alone? Nothing ever good happens when people come near me.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then smack his forehead to the door a bit to then turn around to go to his bed to sit to the edge to hang his head.
I need to not have any distractions, I need to keep my eye on the prize, win these competitions to make my father proud. I need to do what he asks. Need to take down every single other kid and take down this type duungis. I know he is quite skilled from what I heard, but he is not better then me! I will take him down, I still don't know if I believe my father and what he told me, I don't know if his father actually killed my mother or not, all I know is I have to take him down, I have to!
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to flop to his back to place his hands to his stomach to think on different strategies.