he's too good

Clashing here and there, the two at first hit the other hard, however has time went down, they started to slow for them to then clash hard, to then both jump back to keep there swords drawn to be breathing and hard to continue to look at the other, type then signed to go straight to his butt to sit criss cross, tharn raised an eye brow to eye over him to continue to be in his stance.
Type then placed his sword to his lap to continue to eye tharn.
"I'm getting exhausted, aren't you?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to move back to keep his sword to one hand to continue to eye over type.
Type looked him up and down to roll his eyes to then place his sword to the side to keep his hand to it.
"We're done."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then slowly move down to sit to his butt to sit criss cross to have his sword to his lap to continue to eye over type without any expression.
Type signed.
"Think this is where we should critique the other."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
Type slowly placed his hands to his lap to widen his eyes a bit has tharn gripped his sword to his lap.
"Tharn...... The main problem with you, is you need to relax, when I say we're done we're done. I am not going to sneak attack you or anything."
Tharn gritted his teeth but said nothing, type signed once more to then eye down to play with his fingers, the atmosphere was tense and uncomfortable.
"When it comes to your fighting skills you are really good however....."
"Uneven, uncoordinated, never attentive, coy...."
Type looked up immediately to narrow his eyes has he looked to tharn who started to rattle off a lot of words at him for type to place his elbow to his leg to place his hand to his head to listen.
"Done?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to give a stiff nod.
"You can call me all those things but every time, you couldn't get through my defenses. You lack control and...."
"I lack control!"
Type moved his head back a bit to eye over one irritated guy who was breathing a bit hard.
"How you are acting right now, shows that, now doesn't it. You need to chill."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get up to back away slowly, type got up without his sword to look at him .
"Where are you going!?"
Type then scoffed has tharn left, type placed his hands to his hips to shake his head.
What the hell was that! Can this jerk not take criticism?
Type then narrowed his eyes to turn his head to look to his sword to raise an eye brow to slyly smirk.
Tharn has he retreated, eventually turned around to place his sword to his belt to be walking forward to mumble to himself to then hear a noise to turn and quick to then move his hands up to eye down.
"Eeew! What the hell is this!?"
Type brought up his sword to look over the texture to shrug.
"Whatever it is I found on the floor."
Tharn then moved his head back to look over him .
"You little!"
Tharn then withdrew his sword for them to go back at it and hard to keep clashing over and over, tharn held strong to be eyeing over type with a grunt, has type was doing the same.
Shit! This boy really is too good! Fuck!
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to change the positioning to his feet for type to widen his eyes has tharn actually listened to him, to see this new maneuver, but he acted quickly so he wouldn't have landed to his ass, the two then moved passed the other to have there backs to the other to be breathing and hard has they held there swords.
Tharn then straightened up to continue to breathe and hard to move his arm out to look at his watch that started to go off.
Type turned to eye over him.
"What's that for?"
Tharn signed to then turn about to go straight to type, to grip his sword to his one hand, to use his other hand to place it to his collar to grip to hold type up a bit, he kept the sword to his hand to eye over tharn.
Just relax. He is not going to kill you.
Tharn narrowed his eyes has he looked over type to then roll them to toss him a bit away to then retreat with his sword drawn.
Type placed his hand where tharn had his to breathe and hard to have tharn this time leave without following to hang his head to grow confused, his heart felt like it was beating out of his chest.
This confused type to no end, he couldn't understand why his heart was beating so fast.
Type then rolled his eyes to close them to breathe slowly and steadily.
Has his heart started to calm, type opened his eyes to dart them to move his head up to look where tharn had gone to then turn to go back to his bag, he then placed his sword into it to place that bag about his body to then leave the place.
To the bus, type sat to the back with the bag to his side to be watching has things blurred to take in very deep breathes without an expression.
He then made a face has his burner phone went off to the back of his pants, he then retrieved it to eye over it to widen his eyes.
Tharn: two weeks. I'll text you address. Same amount of time.
Type didn't know it but a slow smile spread across his face for his heart to start to pound in his chest again, type then slowly moved the phone down to place a hand over his heart to then turn his head to look out the window again confused. His heart had beat like this for suilna a few times, this didn't really make any sense to him..
Type signed to close his eyes to take in deep breathes to calm it down to wish it was two weeks later.