Hemophobia(Pt.1)

Hemophobia (Pt.1)

Cowering, huddled up to the corner of a room, hugging his knees tightly,  a boy tried desperately to get away from something in front of him, seemingly scared. Infront of them were armored guards slowly approaching him with batons and a taser. They spoke words like "Calm down", "We're not gonna hurt you", Yeah right. Why'd they have the batons then? The boy struggled up to his feet, his breath shallow and his body trembling, causing him to stumble forward. One of the guards seemed to grow impatient and grabbed the boy, yanking them away from their corner by their collar.

"That's enough. You're coming with us. End of story."

"S-Stop! I-I don't wanna go! Let me go! Please!"

 The boy felt his lungs constrict, running his words short, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes as he struggled and screamed bloody murder. Cold beads of sweat dripped down his back and trailed his spine. Clawing at the guard's arm, his nails pulling off slightly as he dug them deep into their armor, causing the guard to yelp and drop the boy out of instinct. He took this opportunity to run as quick as he could with the guards running in hot pursuit. His heart thumped against his rib cage. Each step he took getting him dangerously close to falling over as he tripped with every burst of energy while he scurried through the long, dark hallway.

"Goddamn it! Alert the entire building! We have a runner!" 

Those words made the boy's heart drop into his stomach but did nothing to slow him down. He was easily out-speeding the men behind him, leaving them in the dust. His breathing got less and less shallow, now deep, panic ridden yet calm. Sirens blared inside of the facility, the once dark hallway now illuminated by blinking, crimson lights, striking him with further panic. 

He heard what sounded like more men marching down the hallway. The sound of guns clicking echoing in his ear and causing him to skid to a halt. He paused, hopping up and down to calm his nerves and prepare for what he was gonna do next. With a deep inhale, He ran straight at the end of the hallway, taking note of the shadows in front of him which only promoted his movement. 

The men turned around with their guns pointed up, only for their target to be right in their face. The boy's hand shot up and pushed the gun upwards, raining shots onto the ceiling instead. Three of the men pointed their guns at the boy, only for them to hesitate. He was using the first guard as a body shield, clever, but annoying regardless. Before they could react or create a new plan, the kid already rolled underneath their legs and bolted off to the right. This hallway was adorned with different closed rooms. If you could even calm them rooms ...they were more like prisons to him. He paused in the middle of the hallway and scanned his surroundings. His gaze quickly landed on one of those infamous cells, open and inviting. Hesitation was the last thing one his mind and his actions made that clear as he ran inside and huddled up in another corner.

Why was this happening to him? What did he do? Did he deserve this? He could've broken out later if he didn't...maybe, maybe he did deserve this-. That thought haunted the boy. His nails dug into his own skin, drawing a thick line of crimson down his arm as he sobbed to himself, catching the attention of the guards. With their guns armed and pointed, they all ran into the room. their respective flash lights and red dots shining on his body. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where the hell is he!?" Shouted a man speed walking down
a narrow hallway, his fists clenched in anger as he searched the building for one unknown person. The man was being followed by what looked like...scientists? Two of them were holding clipboards while another one was attempting to calm the man down.