Hemophobia(Pt.2)

Hemophobia (PT.2)

Three years later

"EVERYONE UP!"

Shouted a voice from outside of 379's room. His eyes shot up and he immediately sprung up, practically hopping off of the "bed" he was laying on. Landing feet first on the cold metal floor, He wore his biggest smile, completely excited to start the day.

"I SAID EVERYONE U-"

The boy stumbled out of his room, landing face first on the ground before peeling himself off and standing up straight. The guard flinched at the sight of the boy, taking a step back, seemingly out of fear. This display of hesitance was quickly smothered as they clicked their gun for protection.

"Try not to freak out on us this time..."

379's smile wavered a bit, his eyes narrowing in shame as he avoided the guard's gaze. He could do nothing but nod before feeling the strangely hot muzzle of their assault rifle press against his back, signaling him to walk forward.

This is fine, he's fine. All he needs to do is wait and he can finally see her again! Whatever happens today would be nothing but childs play...as long as he holds onto that hope...

..Right?

.
.
.
.
.

Screams echoed the hallways. The sounds of drills, crying, wet splashing, gunshots, and a whole lot of 'Its okay, it only hurts for a bit'. What a bunch of trash, and shes not just talking about the desperate attempts to comfort these children. The kids here sob and sob, for good reasons too..she would as well if she was as nothing but a tool to carry out dirty work as a mercenary or assassin. But then there's people that shouldn't be here. Well, one person really. None other than-

"WOOOOOOO! HAHAHA-"

Crash!!

...Him. The bundle of sunshine, 379. She peeked over the corner, a soft smile of amusement on his face as she noticed the boy limp over what looks like one of their portable trash cans. They shook their head at his display of innocence and quickly walked up to them to pick him up and dust him off.

"Hey, goofball." She spoke with a calm, almost deadpan voice which hid excitement.

The boy gasped as loud as he could, quickly wrapping his arms around their neck and holding them close. "Luna!" He shouted with equal excitement

She put them down to take a good look of their frame, scanning over them for any sign of injury or discomfort. 379 noticed how she circled around him like a lion, but seemed unfazed, calm actually. That was until they lifted the back of his hospital gown, making him shriek.

"H-Hey! Bad touch!" They shouted, pulling the gown back down in a panic.

"Pfft, sorry, sorry. I just..." Luna's eyes fell back down to their back, noticing what looked like a tattoo on their back. She narrowed her eyes with suspicion. There was no way, right? No..no she was being crazy, they'd tell her if that was true.