Hemophobia(Pt.25)

Hemophobia(Pt.25)
"Group Meeting"

The sound of a phone hanging up would ring through a tiny room. The noise was followed by a soft yet strangely heavy sigh. The phone was gently placed face down on the table, a hand slowly slipping off of its case before hanging off to the side of someone's body.

"..Of course."

They slowly turned around, leaning against the same desk the placed their phone. Their eyes slowly fell upon a TV Infront of them, the sides of their lips curving into a smile.

"Things were getting boring here anyways.."

.
.
.
.
.
.

A group of people of different ages sat at a table. One of them, a short male with medium length, dark blue hair twiddled their thumbs together, waiting patiently for what they were all called for.

"Why are we here?" Questioned a voice shattering the silence

"Something about a meeting?" Responded another voice from the other side of the table

"Buuut.. Saturn isn't here."

"Thank god."

"Dude, manners?? They're our lea-"

The person who attempted to stop any further trash talk about their team leader quickly got hit in the head with a pencil.

"Stop being a nerd!"

"Oh my god! I'm going to KILL YOU!-"

A loud bang was heard, stopping everyone's banter in their tracks. Most of the members straightened themselves up with the exception of one who lounged lazily on their chair.

Seconds passed since the loud noise, the silence afterwards deafening and tense, building tension in the group. Soon enough, the door to their little room swung open. A man with a grey hoodie and black sweatpants stepped inside, tossing a folder in the middle of the table.

"Nice to see you guys are actually ready for once..'cept for Tierra over there.."

The person in question casually flipped them off and leaned further in their chair, seemingly uninterested. The hooded figure groaned at this sign of disrespect but kept himself composed as to not scare the others.

He took calculated steps over to the table, sliding his hand onto the folder and dumping our its contents. They were folders of mutilated bodies, some with visible bite marks, others with bruises and cuts.

"There was murder inside of one of the battlefields. It was supposed to be controlled but it seems like someone got a little...excited-"

The group leaned in to stare at the photos, some visibly disgusted. One of them slid the photo right back at the man with annoyance.

"Some casualties happened, So? We cause casualties all the time." He commented dismissively.

"Ura has a point. We ended up killing some people in our battlefields when we were younger."