Hemophobia(Pt.24)

Hemophobia(Pt.24)
"Correlation.."

Saturn took a deep inhale as she walked through the mall, looking for a food court. Usually she'd know this place like the back of her hand but for some reason her mind is off, her instincts constantly pointing her towards the direction of the boy in the changing room. Her anger started off slow. Annoying at first, then frustrating until she was a full blown ball of silent rage.

With a loud huff, she decided to go along with it, walking back over to the clothing store to check on the child who should still be trying on clothes. She reached out her hand to knock on the door or the changing room, only to pause half way, her eyes narrowing in suspicion for a reason even unknown to her.

She leaned into the door, pressing her ear against it to see what was happening inside there. All she heard was...panting? Soft panting. What was happening in there? She reached for the doorknob, prepared to just open it and see for herself, but as soon as she reached for it, a sense of dread washed over her, making her hand stop inches way from the knob.

"Wh-What the hell...?" She whispered to herself.

Her eyes stood locked with the door, unmoving. Why was she so scared? She hasn't felt this way since..since-. Her eyes widened in terror as she quickly yanked her hand away from the doorknob and stumbled back, her legs subconsciously distancing themselves.

"E..Eclip-"

Pluto pulled Saturn away from the door of the changing room, taking her outside of the store and placing his hands on her shoulders which shook with fear.

"Calm down...deep breaths, okay? I'm..assuming they never told you?" Pluto asked tentatively.

Saturn however, was still processing what she felt. Her body felt numb, her mind haywire and her emotions a mess. She was only snapped out of this by Pluto shaking her to help her get a grip on reality once more.

"They didn't tell me..? They!? Why didn't you!?" Saturn shouted out, drawing the attention of people around her.

Pluto covered her mouth with his palm, his eyes narrowed.

"Calm down! They'll hear you..and he might hear you too.."  He whispered harshly.

Saturn let out an audible gulp as she tried to calm down her beating heart and her trembling nerves. A deep inhale entered her lungs and out came stress, finally calming her down. Another inhale was taken to prepare herself for the conversation she was gonna force Pluto into.

"You know damn well why I'm not calm! We have to take care of one of those... things again?? And you expect me to be happy!? You know what they've done! We both know!" Saturn  whispered back with a snarl, her eyes narrowed in rage.

"What?! No I don't expect you to be happy! Cause I barely am! But we need to keep calm.."

Pluto's eyes wondered off, scanning his surroundings with suspicion before locking eyes with her once more.

"Cmon he..he seems harmless though. Maybe we can reshape this one-"

"Hell, NO!" Saturn shot back with venom.