Hemophobia(Pt.21)

Hemophobia(Pt.21)
"New Hope.."

Glaring into eachothers souls, Luna and Pluto pushed eachother away from their clash as smoke emitted from their forearms.

Pluto wasted no time in charging back inside, sending a kick to Luna's face and getting counter by a simple jab to the nose. Luna tilted her head to the right in annoyance. Working with an ability like that and being countered in such an embarrassing way? Pitiful.

Though, something was wrong. Luna had what felt like a vise on her wrist, stopping her from pulling her hand away. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, locking in on Pluto's face which revealed his blank expressions quickly turned manic.

He pulled her close enough to touch faces and quickly elbowed hers. Luna grunted in anger as she attempted to loosen his grip on her wrist. She yanked and yanked before deciding to work with her situation and send a punch back, just for it to be dodged by Pluto tilting his head to the left.

Quickly pushing her hand away, Pluto charged in a bit closer, elbowing her chest into an uppercut to the chin, followed by a him hurling his foot towards her stomach. A slightly dazed Luna managed to bring her shin up, blocking the attack and sending that same shin to their face as a rebuttal.

Pluto reacted fast in his response and ducked under the kick, but Luna expected this, immediately bringing her foot down and slamming it into his back, causing Pluto to arch it and finally loosening his grip. She snaked her wrist out of his grasp and raised her leg up, prepared to stomp his life out.

Pluto gasped for a bit until he pushed himself off the ground and dodged that game ending blow. He flashed Luna a cheeky smile before falling backwards and disappearing completely, shocking them completely. Trying her hardest to track Pluto, Luna's pupils zipped around and scanned the battlefield closely, just to see nothing. With no signs of life, she tried to sniff them out, only for her sense of smell to be overwhelmed by the scent of rain and wet dirt.

"Awww, is Luna panicking?" Pluto's voice rang out with a teasing tone.

Luna didn't care to respond in the slightest, only giving them an eye roll. She turned around to see Pluto with a demonic smile on his face as he ran at her. She put her defense up, preparing for an attack from her enemy, just for Pluto to face through her completely.

"Shit.." She whispered to herself in slight panic.

She whipped her body around once more and received a devasting gut punch to her stomach, courtesy of Pluto. He grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her in, headbutting her, a soft crack could be heard at the sound of contact. Not like Pluto cared though, not anymore. Disoriented and lost, Luna attempted to swing at Pluto, missing because of her current state.

She could hear Pluto chuckle at this rare display of incompetence from her, punctuating his laugh with a punch to the chest. He twirled around, back handing her, forcing her body to 180. He sent a kick to her back and watched her fall to the ground with a soft sigh escaping his lips, enjoying the power he held over her for once.

"Luna the stained...blood moon... Diablo..all these names..? ...You abandoned."

Pluto gritted his teeth as he watched Luna attempt to get to her feet, stopping this attempt short by stepping on her back, forcing her back to the mud beneath them.