Hemophobia(Pt.12)

Hemophobia (Pt.12)
“Blood-Curdling Dreams”

“S-Stop! Please! Don't…don't hurt me! Please!”

Shouted a pleading voice that was immediately silenced with a loud crunch. Crimson pooled out from the direction before being overshadowed by a foot that stepped in the rose-colored puddle with a wet splash.

“....”

A masked figure said not a word, nothing but silence. They inhaled deeply, their body shaking slightly as they scanned their surroundings. Bodies were piled on each other, it was nothing less than a bloodbath. Death, destruction, a barren wasteland covered in wasted life. The figure walked through the field, limping as if they were beaten and bruised badly, but their shaky and choked gasps showed something different.

They were beat up for sure, just not externally. No, they felt awful. Barely holding back their tears. The figure scoffed at themselves, clearly angered at their vulnerable state. Their steps turned into stomping mixed with speed walking as they reached into their pocket and pulled out a radio.

“...Hello? …Anyone there..?”

But they received no response. This was normal for them. Especially after something like this. The continued their walk with haste, wanting to get out of this space as quick as possible and back to their soft cushions at home.

“Never works when I need it to…I swear to God this isn't the time to be avoiding my messages! I'll kill them when I get ba-”

A hand grabbed at The figures leg, causing them to trip down. Hastily they flipped themselves over and grabbed the hand with a firm grip to lift it off of them. They reached into their pocket, slipping a hunters knife out and stabbing it into the palm of the mysterious body, pinning it down. Wasting no time, she followed where the arm went with her eyes until they met a limp figure which twitched lightly. Poor guy…They're sorry, they promise.

They crawled over to The body, the sounds of soft sobs getting louder and louder. But…something was off. They feel like they've seen this…person before. That dark grey curly hair…that voice…that damn crying… They knew it all too well. Kneeling next to the body, they lifted the head up out of curiosity, only to see bright green emerald eyes staring back at them. He hands clenched around The bodies chin as a sign of fear.

“Ha…ha…Hiiii.. Don't worry about me…I can't stay mad at you.. You were my first friend…My first…friend… I dont blame you for this. It's your nature.. Don't beat yourself up, ꚳꚶꛘ…i still love you…” The body said in a soft and comforting tone, even grabbing The figures hand and caressing it softly…until falling limp, their head colliding with the ground.

Silence rang through the empty battlefield, making it feel even emptier to The figure. Their hairs stood up at 6 feet tall, a cold chill went down their back as they fell backwards, yanking their hand away from the lifeless corpse as they did.

“E-Ecli-?”

A throbbing pain shot through The figures head, causing them to roll around and scream in agony. They reached up to yank the mask off, tossing it in rage overwhelmed by pain. Their attempts to get up were thwarted by them stumbling and falling on the ground over and over again. Suddenly they stopped…Their head hovered over a crimson puddle, showing their facial features. A dark-skinned woman with brown and light blue eyes, freckles kissed on her soft facial features.