CFC

Jackies POV

December 21st, 2015

Today is the day we have crazy for Christmas in the Bay Area of course! This is my favorite show ever, we usually try to get it done every Christmas for the fans of Bay Area and our home city. I decided to get up and get my outfit. I picked out my Kalin jersey with my high waisted shorts and tight black crop top.. Then decided to throw on my black old school vans of course. "KALIN!" I yelled from the top of the stairs.. I got no answer.

"KALINNN!!"

Still no answer

"KALIN WHITE!!"

No answer.

I suddenly got extremely frustrated and headed down stairs to find Kalin. Of course.. He was no where to be found. Who I did find when I got down there was Jake and Dom. "Hey guys" I said and hugged them each

"What are you two doing here this early?" I questioned them.

"Kalin asked us to come over early"

"I don't even know where Kalin is... Probably in the studio with Myles."

We all then headed down the other set of steps to the studio. We got in there and the lights were out, but the studio door was unlocked.

"That's weird... Kalin always locks it when he's not in here." I said.

"Maybe he just forgot?" Said Jake.

"Maybe?"

As I walked into the studio I felt uneasy..

"BOOOOO!!!" Myles shouted and grabbed my sides.

"Oh my G Myles Blake Parrish!" I said holding my chest from a miniature heart attack I felt was coming on.

"I'm sorry, you're just so easy" he teased & smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked up stair with everyone following except for kalin. I still had no idea where he was still. He usually leaves me a note or a text on my phone if he leaves before I wake.

"Do you know where Kalin is Myles?" I looked at him and asked.

"Actually, I do not. I came in with Dom and Jake this morning.. I thought Kalin was maybe asleep?"

"No.. I have no clue where he is?" I said.

"Let's go check his room!" Myles suggested and pointed up the stairs.

We all walked upstairs with me in the lead as usual.. Apparently it's more polite to let me lead considering its my house. I walked up to Kalins door which was barely cracked open. I slowly opened his door to find an empty room.

"JACKIEEE!!!" Kalin yells as he jumps out from behind his bed.

"KALIN!" I yelled and once again held my chest from the second miniature heart attack today.. Within 45 minutes.

"Whys everyone scaring the shit out of me for today?" I said retrieving my breath.

"Cause you're easy" Kalin giggled.

"So I've been told" I said looking at Myles as he smirks.

"Well, today's gonna be the day of CFC! What time is it?" Dom asked

"It is 12:44pm" Jake said checking his phone.

"You guys wanna go grab some chipotle before we gotta head to the venue?" Kalin suggested.

"Uh YESSS!" Myles yelled and jumped up clapping.

Myles is like in love with chipotle. It's all he ever wants to eat. But I'm not complaining it's pretty good.. Even though I prefer chick-Fil-A.

"How about chick-Fil-A?" I spoke up.

They all looked at me randomly and shook their heads no..

"Guess that's a no..."

VENUE

Jackies POV

We all decided to just grab chipotle to go since we only had like 25 minutes to be at the venue. I decided to walk around and explore the venue as I normally do.

"Can I join?" Myles asked as he walks up beside me

"Of course cheeseburger"

We walked around the venue until we came to the merch booth. Where the boys merch was all hanging up. The prices were ridiculously pricey. But aye, the fans don't complain at all.

"Ya know, you're always wearing a Kalin jersey.. And jakes.. You never where mine." Myles said making a pouty face.

"Cause I don't have a Myles jersey." I said looking guilty.

He looked at me wide eyed.. Grabbed a Myles jersey. My size since he already knows my size.. He then throws the jersey at me & looks disgusted.. But jokingly.

"There. Now you have my jersey!" He said as he crossed his arms and pouts like a 5 year old.

I looked at him and giggled as I pinched his cheeks.

"I'll wear it, next show" I said

Show time!

We are now standing backstage waiting for the announcer to announce Myles and Kalin on stage. Kalin is warming up his voice a bit while Myles is doing the dougie for some girl he found outside that he found attractive. He's such a player. But he's my best friend.. I didn't mention. I've had a crush on Myles for like 7 months but. I've asked 3 times already and he always blows me off for some girl he met at show.

"Jackie.. Why do you suddenly look frustrated?" Kalin said.

I looked Myles direction and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, he's a player. Don't worry sis, you're to good for him anyway" Kalin said hugging me.

"Thanks bubba"

After what felt like 3 hours but was actually 25 minutes the announcer announced the boys on stage. I told them all good luck and they headed out. Me and Dom stayed back stayed and cheered them on as they switched different songs.. After about 6 songs they done a dance battle. Myles one because he done his favorite body roll which caused the girls to go wild. He always found joy about that. After that they needed the show and told everyone goodnight & merry Christmas.

"Dude.. Show me your ways" Kalin said referring to his body roll.

Myles giggled at that and started to walk up to me and do his body roll with his shirt off.

"Is that suppose to impress me?" I lied

Oh my G. I always loved it when he did that. He drove me insane but after he rejected me 3 times I've learned to not show it bothers me and boy does he notice.

"Come on Jackie, you know you love it" he teased and started rubbing my thigh gently.

I smacked his hand away and walked over to Dom and Jake. They were on their phones tweeting to fans and telling them merry Christmas.

"Hey Jackie, what's up?" Jake asked questioning.

"Getting away from your brother"

"Oh the usual"

We all three laughed and decided to head back to the house and get some sleep. Since there is yet another show tomorrow... For CFC. But this one is in South Bay instead of north bay.