8 months

Jackie's POV

Today is one of my last doctors appointments for the baby, I found out it's a little boy, the name is gonna be Carter Blake Parrish. Even though me and Myles are not together, I still have him Myles last and middle name.

Myles has been distant a lot lately. He won't talk much, or even leave his room. We tried to be together and it was nothing but a fight. So we ended it again.

"Kalin" I asked looking over to my brother.

"Yes, Jackie?"

"Can you get me a cup of ice please?" I begged.

He got up and walked to the kitchen and got me some ice. Being this pregnant is a pain and I have a lot of mood swings. But, I get to be lazy and make everyone do stuff for me since I'm so far along.

The babies do next month which is October, he's suppose to be born on Halloween. So that's awesome!

They said he's growing and developing perfectly for his months, he's healthy and strong. I'm so relieved for that!

I bought a house and I live on my own now is the Bay. It's out in the country some but it's 45 minutes from San Fran and 45 mins from the beach, so I'm set. My room his huge, it's the master and I have 6 spare rooms and Carters room. His room his decorated in sports. Mainly football stuff.

Kalin is currently visiting me along with Cam and and Jake. Dom is away visiting her family and Myles is back at his and K's house as usual.

"Jackie, were gonna go, will you alright?" Kalin asked me.

"Yeah, I'll call you if anything happens or I need someone"

He smiled and hugged me lightly along with Cam and Jake.

They all left and there I sat alone on my couch watching Wild N Out. By myself.

I got distracted when my phone vibrated I looked down and it was a text from Myles.

Conversation
Myles: hey, can we talk? At the park maybe?

Me: yeah sure, when?

Myles: in 15?

Me: yeah, I'll see you there

Myles: be careful

End of conversation

Myles POV

I just texted Jackie to meet me at the park because I wanna see if she'll marry me. I know we're not together, but I'm ready to be a dad and I want my love in my life again.

I pulled into the park & seen Jackie was already here, I watched as she stepped out of her car and walked to my vehicle.

I got out of my vehicle and greeted her, we then both walked to a bench at the end of the park.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"I could be better, but pretty good for now I guess"

I looked down a bad took a deep breath.

"I know this is really sudden and you hate me.. But. I'm ready to be a dad, and I'm ready to have a family. I want you and I want to be in Carters life." I said.

"Okay, I understand this and where are you going with this?" She stated.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out a small black box. Kneeling down on one knee I opened the box and looked into Jackie's eyes.

"I know, you hate me and probably will reject this, but Jackie Chaffins. Will you marry me?" I teared up.

She covered her mouth and I seen her eyes get watery she removed her hand and grabbed me around the neck hugging me. "Yes Myles! I will marry you" she said.