Date night

Jackies POV

The next morning I woke up in the living room floor curled into Myles bare chest. He was sleeping soundly, so I quietly got up & headed upstairs to shower. I slowly and quietly opened & closed the bathroom door & got into my steamy hot water. After I was out I put on some dark/faded skinny jeans and a plain black v-neck t-shirt with the sleeves folded up. I then straightened my hair & fixed my hair poof.

I looked in my mirror, when I seen Myles's walk up behind me & admire me in the mirror. "Baby Myles on fleek" he said kissing me cheek gently.

I giggled and turn around to hug him. We hugged for a good 6-7 minutes before we separated.

"So, what time is our date?" I asked smiling

"I was thinking around 9pm, at the movies. But first out to eat at.... Cheesecake Factory." He said informing me of our plans he made.

"Ooh, a date (night)" I smirked.

He giggled and slowly wrapped his arms around my waste.

"You're just full of hugs this morning" I said into his chest as my arms wrapped around his torso.

"What can I say? I can't get enough of you" he blushed lightly & kissed the top of my head before we parted.

Later that day

Kalins POV

I am currently at the mall with Myles and Jake while Dom & Jackie are at home doing whatever it is that girls do. Of course the first store we entered was vans & journeys.. Because Myles is obsessed with vans. I thought he was picking him out shoes until i realized he was in the women's section..

"Bro, why are you checking out girl shoes?" I laughed at him.

"Shut up. I'm getting your sister a pair to match mine" he said in defense.

I watched as he found a pair of charcoal grey vans to match his that he had also bought. I also watched as he picked out a vans backpack with the Galaxy on it. He payed for the stuff & I didn't even question the last one. It's easier not to question YBM.

"Wanna go eat in the food court?" Jake spoke up.

We all agreed and we all got our separate foods and met up at a back table. We was eating and enjoying our lunch when two girls walked up to us. They looked around the ages of 17 & 18.

"Oh my god, it's Kalin, Myles & Jake" the first one squealed.

"Indeed" Jake said.

"Can we have pictures??" The seconds girl said quickly.

We all got up and took pictures with them she chatted a few before we decided to leave back to the house. We got into my Tahoe & headed back home.

"So Myles, what's the girly shoes and backpack for?" Jake asked looking at the vans bag next to him.

"I got me and BabyMyles matching vans & the backpack is for Katie when she comes in, since her birthday is next week" he told Jake & I concentrated on the road.

Myles POV

We walked in the door & dom & Jackie were nowhere to be found so I decided to yell "WERE HOME!"

"GAME ROOM" Dom yells back.

I walked into the game room with the boys following and I walk straight up to Jackie & kiss her cheek while I tugged her around the neck. "I got you something" I said handing her than vans shoe box