Halloween party

Kalins POV

I noticed Jackie walking toward me and her facial expression was different than when I left her with Myles. He done something again, I just know it.

"Hey K, ummm. It's almost time for your show. I'll be back here watching"

I told her okay and then got ready to run up onstage... I heard Jake start up the DJ system then I heard

"It's Kalin and mylesssss" over the DJ

That when I ran out on stage to see all of my beautiful KAMFAM screaming our names. Man how I've missed this terribly. My dream is back!

"How are you doing The Bay Area??" Myles shouted through his mic.

They screamed extremely loud.

"You ready to get hyphy in this function?!?!" I said into the mic.

They screamed.

Jackie POV

I watched the boys from backstage perform their little hearts out.

They were jumping around and singing and dancing. It's was a really hyphy show tonight.

They just finished their last song and now they were saying their goodbyes to the fans and they ran back stage,

"Good job K!" I shouted and hugged Kalin.

"Thank you babyMeelz" he said and smirked at me.

I haven't been called that in two years since our break up.. It kinda hit me when he said that. Hit me like a train. I've lost my world and it took two years to realize.  Two very long years.

"Good job cheeseburger!" I said and then hugged him tightly around the neck.

He didn't hesitate at all as he wrapped his arms tightly around my torso and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his light breathing. Then I felt something hot and wet roll down my shoulder.

That's when I realized Myles was crying. I leaned back and looked at him. He looked so wore out and weak. His eyes were red and he was sniffling.

"Myles, what wrong?" I said wiping a tear off his cheek.

He sniffles and said "I-i-i love you, I want you and only you Jackie. I was so stupid to cheat on you.. I was just needy. We was on Tour and you wasn't there to fulfill my needs so i. I made a mistake. P-p-please  don't leave me anymore? Please." He fell to the ground on his knees with his face in his hands and he cried.

I watched him as he cried and I just couldn't handle it anymore.. I bent down in front of him and removed his hands from his face. I took my thumbs and wiped his eyes with them. I took my index finger and tilted his chin up making him look me in the eyes.

In that moment my whole life flashed, all of our memories came flooding back to me.

I noticed his eyes from watery to dark with lust in a few seconds.

I leaned in a few inches from his lips and I heard his breath hitch. After a few seconds, I crashed my lips to his and we kissed passionately.

We pulled back and he just dropped his head when we pulled back.

"What's wrong Myles?"

"You're just making me fall even harder, when I know you're not gonna catch me" he spoke softly.

I looked at him in confusion & finally spoke up.

"If I wasn't willing to catch you, I wouldn't of just kissed you just now."