Youre my one love

Kalin POV

"Jackie, stop complaining and let me take the picture!"

"I can't help it Kalin, I have to pee!" She complained once more.

I grabbed her iPhone6s from her and snapped a quick picture of Myles holding her stomach and her hand on his. (Picture above)

She snatched the phone phone out of my hand and looked at the picture I just took.

"I love ittttt" she said in Aw.

I looked down at my watch and realized it was time for me to get ready for mine and Jenna's date.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go home and get ready for my date with Jenna" I said

They said their goodbyes to me and I headed out to my house and to pick up my lovely girlfriend.

Jackie's POV

"Babe? Are we gonna get married before or after baby Carter comes into the world?" I asked.

He looked in the distance thinking then looked at me, "after? So we can dress Carter up in a little cute tux" he said smiling. "He's gonna dress in vans, and 49ers stuff, and he's gonna have a little Myles jersey just like ours!"

I shook my head and giggled, "of course he would" I laughed.

I sat down on the couch and turned on some Kalin and Myles music and enjoyed the music while I scrolled around on my phone.

I checked the time on my phone and realized it was time for Myles to go to his house and get his stuff I sighed and looked over at him.

He was on his phone, probably retweeting on Twitter as usual.

"It's time for you to head over there and pack love" I said focusing on him.

He locked his phone and looked over at me and pecked my lips gently as standing up. He helped me up and we hugged, "I'll be home tonight, I love you" he said sweetly holding my hands.

"Okay, I love you too cheeseburger"

He soon walked out the door closing the door and leaving me alone.

I walked over to my kitchen and decided to make dinner for me and Myles later, I got to craving fried chicken really badly, so I pulled out a pack of chicken out of the freezer to thaw out.

After I sat the chicken out I pulled out the potatoes and peeled some and then cut them to boil so I can make mashed potatoes. As they were cooking, I pulled out. A few cans of green beans and put on to heat up.

Lastly I baked some of my special homemade rolls that Myles loves. I made the dough and then put them in the oven to bake.

••••••••••••••••••

2 hours later

I just got finished with everything so j decided to text Myles and see when he would be home.

Text message

Me: hey, baby. Any clue on when you will be home?

Myles: I just finished my last bag, I'll be on my way in about 15 minutes.