I knew it all along

Jackies POV

I was chillin downstairs with Kalin and Jake while Myles was gone taking Dom gone for Jake. Jake was busy with his DJ stuff so Myles offered to take Dom home. While they were gone we all decided to play a prank on Myles.

"Okay, Jake.. You can lead him into the back yard to me and I'll make him think Jackie went missing, Jackie you hide outback in the forest behind one of the trees" Kalin said reassuring us.

We all agreed and got in out spots. I was out back in the forest behind the trees when I heard Myles car lock from out front.

Myles POV

I locked my Range Rover and headed inside I walked in and Jake was pacing back in fourth. "What's wrong bro?" I asked him

"Idk? Kalins so worried it's about Jackie" he said worriedly. I suddenly got worried and my heart started to skip a beat. Jake lead me to out back where Kalin was also pacing back and forth. "Bro, where Jackie?" I said worriedly.

"Idk Myles.. A few moment ago she was swimming out back here by herself. I walked into the bathroom to get her a sun dress to put on and when I came back she was gone." He said.

I started to panic so much. I was so worried. "I'll text her" I said shaking

Jackies POV

I was hiding in the woods when all of a sudden I felt a pain in my back and a hand covering my mouth. I cried and tried to scream but it was no good. Everything went dark really fast.

When I woke up I was in a old abandoned shed.. I had no idea where I was.. It kinda looked like the old inside swimming pool. They say it's haunted here. I tried to move and realized I was tied to the wall by my wrist above my head. I started to tear and soon I felt the hot drops roll down my cheeks.

"She's in here" I heard a deep male voice say. I then seen two dark figures appear before me. The first one was fall and kinda built. Looked around the age one of 40 the second one was younger I could tell. Maybe my age of Myles age.

"Hey baby girl" the tall built one said. "What was a cute young girl like you doing all alone in the woods?" He smirked

"I was playing a trick on my friend" I said in tears and scared.

"Who Myles?" They younger one said. I still couldn't see his face"

"How did you know?" I said worried and very scared.

"I just have my ways."

Later that night I awoke and heard screaming and yelling.

Myles POV

I arrived at the old abandoned pool house. It was around 3am and I was shaky and in tears. My best friend was somewhere and needed me. No. My girl. My girl needs me. That kept repeating in my head over and over. I got out of my Range Rover and headed over to the doors to be stopped by a boy around maybe mine or jackies age.

"Well, Myles. Myles Blake Parrish" he said.

I couldn't see his face from the darkness, but I could tell he was smirking. His voice sounded so familiar.

"Conner?" I questions.

"How'd you guess?" He said laughing. "I knew I could get you here if I took your. Girlfriend, is it?"

"What's it to you?" I spat at him.

"No need to be fouls Mr. Parrish. Now. You gonna give me what I want?" He said rubbing his fingers in cash motion.

"Money?" I said. "How much"

"2,000" he said and I went wide eyed.

I reach in my wallet and wrote a check for $2,000.

"Here, where my girl- where's Jackie?" I begged.

"Right this way bud"

Conner led me into the old pool house and taller older guy lead me to Jackie. She was tied up and in pain I could tell. She looked lifeless and her hands were covered in blood from the chains rubbing her wrist. I ran to her and unlocked the chains. She fell lifelessly in my arms as her breathing was faint.

I seen a giant blood mark on her back., I decided to raise up her shirt to check. She has a knife womb. I started to tear up and feel anger rising in me. I quickly scooped her up in my arms and later her in my back seat. I then rushed to the hospital with her. After we was there and she was rushed back in the ER I called Kalin.

"Ka-ka-Kalin" I stuttered in tears.

"Bro what's wrong? Is she okay?" He said with panic in his voice.

"Come to the hospital please?" I said faintly and my phone soon dropped out of my hands as I heard the doctor rush into her room with life support, I could hear the long beep from her machines. After the faint words "clear" everything went black.

I awoke in a hospital bed not hooked up but. My head hurt. I must of hit it when I was out. I looked over to the bed next to me and I seen her. She was pale and sleeping. But she was alive. She's alive. I jumped up and Kalin grabbed me. I felt my head throb in pain.

"Myles lay back down bro"

I layed down and relaxed.

"How is-is-is she?" I stuttered and felt my eyes sting from tears forming.

"She lost a lot of blood. But she got a blood transplant.. Thanks to me" he said pointing to the bandaid on his arm.

"You saved her?" I said smiling lightly.

I sat up slowly and Kalin came over and we bro hugged.

"So Myles, you've been really close around her lately.. What's up?" He said plainly.

I breathed in and thought about it. What was up? Do I possibly have feelings for her all along? After I've hurt her so much, do I actually have feelings? Yes. Yes I do. I love her.

"I- I think I love her man. Wait, I do love her. I love her a lot" I said looking down and admitting my feelings.

Kalin smiled widely and looked at me.

"Dude, she's perfect for you and I know she still likes you. It's obvious" he said nudging my shoulder.

I smiled at the thought of her maybe still having feeling for me. Now, maybe I should ask her on a date? Yes I will. Soon.

3 weeks later

Jackies POV

I walked into the kitchen to Kalin and Myles chilling at the bar drinking water. "Goodmorning" I said smiling at them.

"Morning sis" Kalin said

"Goodmorning beautiful" myles said as he walks up and hugs me from behind.

I started to blush and Kalin noticed

"Ooh, she's blushing!" He teased at me.

I hit him in the stomach and pouted.

After a while of talking, Myles lead me to the porch to talk.

"Jackie, I was maybe wondering. Do you wanna go on a date with me? Tomorrow?" He said turning a light shade of red.

I smiled widely and hugged him as I also kisses his cheek. I felt him smile when I did that.

"Is that a yes?" He asked me.

"Of course it is cheeseburger"

We walked back inside and Kalin was staring up down. As if he knew what was up.

"Kalin lets talk" I suggested pulling him to the studio

We got down there and he turned to me and smiled lightly "what's up?"

"Myles asked me on a date for tomorrow!" I squealed.

"Yeah, I knew all along" he smirked and hugged me.

We then all stayed upstairs and had a sleep over in the living room like old times. Man. Tomorrow's gonna be amazing.