Tour time!

Jackies POV

"Good morning!" I shouted shoving Myles out of the bed. I heard the thump of him hitting the floor and I giggled.

He say up groaning in paint rubbing his forehead.

"Oh baby, did I hurt you?" I asked setting up and looking at him.

"Kinda" he said lowly.

"I'm sorry" I said kissing his forehead that was turning into a knot and a bruise.

I got up and got a wet wash cloth out of my bathroom, and held it to his forehead. He gritted his teeth from the pain of me touching his bruise. "That hurts" he whined moving my hand away.

"I need to bring the swelling down, let me hold the cold rag to your forehead" I begged.

He gave in and placed my hand along with the cloth over the knot on his head.

"I'm sorry baby, forgive me?" I said looking him in the eyes.

He pooched out his lip and pretended to cry. "I'll be better if you would kiss me." He whined to me.

I leans down and pecked his lips quickly.

"Is that all"

I rolled my eyes and giggled at his behavior. I then Leaned down and lovingly pressed my lips to his and kisses him slowly.

I leaned back. "Better now?" I smiled.

"Much" he responded.

After we got the swelling to go down a little, we got dressed and headed downstairs with our small bags, since out big bag were already packed into the uber (tour bus).

"Good morning OTP" kalin said, acting hyphy and ready to get going.

"Good morning bubba"

"Good morning BabyK"

After that Myles headed out with kalin to get stuff set out on the bus and to put my bag up and to go claim bunks. I am of course bunking with Myles and Dom is with Jake. Jenna can't go on tour because she is still in school. She's only a junior but she just turned 18, so she's got another year to go.

I walked into the kitchen and pullout the bacon, eggs, and stuff to make gravy and biscuits.

First I fried the bacon, then the eggs, then I put the biscuits in the oven and lastly I made the gravy. After it was all finished I say it all out on the table and put plates on the table.

I walked out to the bus and hollered at the boys and Dom. "Breakfast time boys and dom" I shouted thru the doors from outside the bus.

Myles poked his head out of the uber window, "on my way beautiful" he then came running off the bus scooping me into his arm. "Happy this morning? I figured you would be mad cause I thumped your forehead on the floor" I giggled.

He kissed my cheek, "I can't stay mad at my babygirl, ever" he kissed me on the cheek again.

•••••••••••••••••

We all finished our breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, after we were all finished and ready. We turned everything in the house off and locked the door, stepping onto the bus.

Just for fun tour? Here we come!

Our first stop is gonna be here in the bay in San Francisco. The venue is huge and they're playing with Austin Mahone! The venue is completely sold out! I'm so pumped to meet Austin and his crew!

San Fran is about 45 minutes away from here in Dublin, CA. So we've got a few minutes to spare. While we were waiting the boys hooked up the PlayStation and put in FIFA2K15.