I wish i didnt remember you

*2 years later*

Jackies POV

Today is Halloween and my bubba Kalin and Myles have a show here in the bay. Back a about 2 years ago me and Myles broke up. Because he cheated on me a fan he met in LA.

Flashback

Today I'm going to surprise Myles in LA since I haven't seen him in 2 months because of the summer tour.

I had just arrived at their hotel and Kalin had gone out a few hours ago with his new girlfriend Jenna, so it would be just me and Myles.

I walked to the hotel door with my key Kalin left me downstairs in at the main desk. I went to unlock the door until I heard moaning and groaning. I started to get kinda confused and worried.

It wasn't until I unlocked the door and opened it that I regretted coming here.

"Ummm!" I said covering my eyes.

"Oh my god Jackie!" Myles said getting off of the blonde headed girl.

The girl quickly covered herself with the blanket and got up to grab her clothes.

Myles looked at me as he rushed to get his ball shorts on, not even bothering to put on a shirt. "Jackie... Speak." He said and his voice cracked.

"I have nothing to say Myles."

I hesitated and said, "I can't believe you cheated on me.."

Myles stepped toward me and I backed up quickly. Then I noticed a body I bumped into which was Kalin. I looked up at him and his eyes were filled with rage.

"It's not what it looks like." Myles pleaded. Now with tears in his eyes. And his voice cracking.

"It kinda is Myles!" Kalin said through gritted teeth. "You fucked up man." He said once more.

Myles came to me and grabbed my arm but I pulled it back.

"Baby.." He said his voice cracking a little more.

"Don't call me that." I said sternly.

"Please.. Bab- I mean... Jackie"

"I have to go, I dont want to see you anymore. I just can't handle this anymore. I can't handle us. I'm.. I'm just through Myles. I'm through with us." I said closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Y-y-you don't mean that" he said, crying by this point.

"I think she does" Kalin said once again through gritted teeth.

Me and Kalin then left.

I got to my car with Kalin in the drivers seat and me in the passenger. I looked out my window and noticed Myles running toward us. His eyes were red and his face was wet from tears. It broke my heart. But so did he. He deserves this pain.

Kalin sped off back home to the bay and we never seen Myles again after that day. We never even heard from him.

End flashback

I walked down the stairs where Kalin was and seen him helping Katie carve a witch in her pumpkin. His pumpkin said KAMFAM. Mine had my name and vampire fangs at the bottom of it.

"How's it going dorksssss?"

They looked up at me and giggled. "Someone's happy this wonderful spooky evening" Kalin said laughing In a creepy way.

I giggled and turned on the Halloween music & decorated for after the concert for our Halloween party. It was gonna be epic!

Anyway, today is gonna be the first day we have seen Myles in 2 years. After our fight me and Kalin came home and they canceled the tour and quit talking at all. The only reason we are doing this show is because Kalins manager called and apparently Myles agreed to do the show also, the KAMFAM misses them terribly.

"When do we gotta head for ye venue?" I shouted from the living room to the kitchen.

"Around 6:00! What time is it now?" Kalin shouted back from the kitchen.

"4:47!"

He then came out with a freshly carved pumpkin and a candle. He then places it outside next to the steps of our new house/porch. We live on a hill now and the place is gorgeous. It's like a giant cabin in the outside and the inside is warm and cozy. It's surrounded by trees so our yard is filled with so many beautiful colors of fall.

After Kalin placed our pumpkins around and we finished up the house we headed out to the venue which is only 15 minutes from here.

We arrived at the venue and enter the front doors, being greeted by their manager and some other business like people.

I was looking around until my eyes froze on a boy. It was Myles. He stood there wearing a pair of Adidas pants and a white tee and white classic vans. His hair was proofed perfectly. He was staring at something that he was holding. It looked like a song list. I assumed the songs they're gonna sing tonight and what row to sing them in.

Kalin noticed who i was looking at and he came up to me and walked me over there. Myles looked up and bro hugged Kalin. Kalin seemed so happy when he seen Myles. Then he turned to me and smiled.

"Hello Jackie"

"Hello Myles"

It was awkward but we started conversating more and Kalin left us alone.

"It's been awhile" he said looking down then back up.

"Yeah, 2 years."

"It's been a long and lonely 2 years actually."

I noticed his facial expression change and he went from hyphy to upset so quick.

"I-I uh. I haven't been with any girls.. Since you know..." He said hesitating and stuttering.

"I haven't been with any guys either" I said back to him.

He half smiles and then hugged me lightly and pulled away. "I missed you"

"I'm shocked you remember me" I added

"That's kinda offensive.. Why wouldn't i?" He said with a bit of hatefulness in his voice.

"I mean, you're Myles Parrish. There is plenty of girls all over you. I'm just another girl you don't associate with"

He scrunched his eyebrows in disagreement and shook his head no.

"I don't want any other girl with me. They don't compare to what we had.. Jackie, I loved you. More than you will ever believe me.. But I'm in love with you. I love you. So much." He said.

I sat there thinking for a few minutes then I spoke. "If you loved me. You wouldn't of cheated"

With that I walked away, back to where Kalin was standing.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.... Sorry I didn't get to the concert & Halloween party! Will continue in the next chapter. I promise!