I see you

Myles POV

"Baby, open the door please?" I said banging on the bedroom door.

Why did I take my anger out on her? That was uncalled for.

"No." She responded. "Find a way, because I'm not opening the door."

"Please stop being difficult & open it baby." I said getting frustrated. "Let me love you..."

I heard her giggle & grab her crutches, I looked down & seen her shadow under the door. She's standing right there.

"Baby, I know you're at the door, open it please"

"Make me."

Shots fired.

I backed away & acted like I walked away but moved my feet away from the door.

Moments later I heard the door unlock & she slowly opened it.

"Ha!" I said popping out & running past her into the bedroom.

She laughed, "now, come love me"

I smiled & made my way to her, lightly caressing her face & kiss her passionately. "Did I hurt you?" I asked concerned from when she fell earlier.

"I'm okay" she said & smiled then kissed my cheek.

She went to wobble to the bed & fell, "ow" she winced in pain.

I ran over to her & helped her onto the bed, "I did hurt you baby" I said looking down & biting my lip. Why did I shove her that way? I feel horrible.

She looked down and nodded yes & then looked up at me. I felt horrible & I turned around and walked out the door & to my studio locking it & setting down.

Jackie's POV

Myles turned on his heels & locked himself in his studio. He has always hated it when he hurts me. I decided to stand up & grab my crutches. I hobbled my way to his studio door & tried to turn the handle but it was locked.

"Knock knock" I said through the door. I heard him walk to the door & unlock it, soon opening it gently.

"Myles Blake Parrish, I'm okay baby boy, don't feel bad. Please?" I said placing my hand on his arm rubbing it up and down lightly comforting him.

He looked down at me & smiled lightly, "okay baby, I love you"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myles POV

I walked downstairs to see Jackie eating an apple from the fridge on the couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table.

"You look awful comfy" I said after I sat down next to her & threw my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm very comfy actually" she giggled.

"I can make you more comfortable" I winked. I was feeling the mood & it's killing me.

"Really? Don't think you can" she teased.

"Oh, but baby, you know I can" I said and pushed her down on her back and kissed her as i hovered over her.

"Prove it" she said breathlessly.

"I think I'm doing a pretty good start to it" I admitted.

"Just shut up & kiss me Parrish!"

She then grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips back down to hers forcefully.

~The rest of that moment was a blur~

Jackie's POV

I woke up on the couch to Myles in the floor groaning, "baby what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"You kicked me in the dick in your sleep" he groaned as he held himself and curled in a ball.

I started to chuckle and he sighed in frustration. So I stopped.

"I'm sorry baby"

He then slowly stood up and looked down at me and smiled. "I'm good now"

I laughed at his red face from the pain and how his sweatpants were all messed up where he grabbed himself.

"What's so funny?" He questioned

"You"

"Thanks Jackie, I love you too." He sassed.

"Ooh, Parrish is sassy"

"Only call me Parrish during sex."

"Parrish."

"Jackie, stop." He said.

"Parrish."

"Can you not?" He begged.

"Okay Parrish, I'll stop Parrish."

He signed in frustration and then sat on me, causing me to wince from a pain shooting through my stomach.

"Myles get up" I said pushing him to the floor.

I felt nauseous and I ran to the bathroom quickly, not even caring that I was hurting my leg.

I puked as soon as soon as I made it to the toilet. And I laid there in the floor feeling sick.

That's when I heard Myles come running in.

"Jackie, are you okay?" He asked as he pulled my hair back from my face.

"I'm feeling kinda nauseous this morning" I said.

I looked up at him and noticed him slide down the wall and stare into space.

"Myles? Myles? What's wrong?" I asked scooting to him and placing my hands on his face.

"My dream.. Jackie... What If your pregnant?!" He said excitedly.

"Possibly, run and get me some test and we will find out" I said kinda scared like.

2 hours later

"What's the results?! What's the results?!" Myles paced back and forth as he questioned me every 5 minutes.

"I'll go on the bathroom and check, just a minute"

I walked into the bathroom and spotted the two test setting on the bathroom sink. I took a deep breath and picked up the two test.

"So, what's the wait? Are we gonna have a baby??" Myles said coming up behind me.

"Here's the results...."

Aha, a cliff hanger for you guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and with my recruiter. I'll update again as soon as I can, but for now enjoy this chapter! "I see you"

Oh and remember to buy Kalin and Myles new album on iTunes, it's lit.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm going into the army after I graduate next year. Wish me luck guys! 🇺🇸🇺🇸