Disney land

Jackies POV

"Bubs wake up, we gotta get ready so we can head to the airport" I said slightly shaking Carter in his toddler bed.

Today me and Myles decided to take him out to Disney land for a few nights, since I'm due in a month maybe shorter, we decided to get it over with now.

"Mommy, in slweepy" he whines and covered his head with the blankets.

"Don't make me go get daddy now little bubs" I said. Normally when I get Myles, Myles tickles him and shakes him around until he's up and laughing.

He then groaned in annoyance and laid there still.

I crossed my arms and walked towards mine and Myles room. He was setting on the bed fully dressed and ready to go.

"Hey babe, can you come and try to get Carter to get up?" I asked.

He smiles and got up and made his way towards Carters room with me following.

I watched as Myles bent down over him and starts shaking him and tickling his waist. I reached to get my phone out and snap a quick picture of him tickling Carter and Carter laughing.

"This is too cute" I said smiling at the two of them.

Carter is finally up and Myles is fully dressed, now time for me to get dressed.

"Where are you going BabyMyles?" Myles said following behind me.

"I'm going to get dressed" I said and giggled. Then bubs came running behind us and attacked Myles form behind.

Myles turned around and picked him up and slammed him onto out bed as Carter laughs.

"Well Myles, I see you're wearing your Myles jersey and black skinny jeans and classic white vans and your plain white tee" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yesss?" He said laughing. "Why?"

"I think we all should match today, Carter has a jersey with your name too and he has some black cargo shorts.. & I have my jersey and black skinny jeans." I said. "Does Carter have a pair of white vans?"

Myles thought for a minute and got up heading towards Carters room. About 5 minutes later he came back and yes Carter has a pair of white classic vans.

He reach them to me & I ran to Carters room and got him his black cargo shorts and a white tee along with his Myles jersey.

I ran back to mine and Myles room and Myles already had taken off Carter PJ's... "Thank you baby" I said kissing Myles cheeks and hugging him.

He hugged back and kissed my jawline.

"Come here bubs so I can get you dressed" I said.

I bent down and sat in the floor so I could dress Carter. First was his socks, then black cargo shorts, then white tee and last his jersey and vans.

He looks so much like his freaking daddy. Wow.

"Oh my god.. He is miniature Myles full through and through" I said looking at Myles and him over and over again.

"Myles, pick Carter up and let me take a pic of you two"

He picked him up and I stood back and got my phone out.

I snapped a quick pic and posted it on Twitter.

"@YourGirlJackie: pic.twitter/4ghyd6k @YourBoyMyles❤️"

"@YourBoyMyles: @YourGirlJackie me and my boy💙"

"Now, I'm gonna get dressed!" I said digging in my closet. I heard the door shut downstairs and I heard Carter run down the stairs. "Myles, go with him. Idk who came in the house" I said.

Myles bolted out the door and down the stairs, I then heard Carter laugh really loud and I heard Kalins voice. "Stop uncle K" then I heard the sounds of a smack.

About a 15 minutes later I put on my black high waisted short, white tee, with my Myles jersey and white classic vans. So I headed downstairs.

"Hey sis" Kalin greeted me with a giant hug then a hug from Jenna.

"Wow girl, you're ready to pop" I said pointing to her stomach.

"Yeah, she's do in about 5 weeks" Kalin said rubbing Jenna's belly.

"I'm gonna be a great aunt!" I said.

"Of course, you're a white." Kalin giggled.

Myles giggles, "she may be a white by blood, but she's a Parrish legally" he kisses me gently.

Everyone awed, even Kalin.

"It's time to head out now" I said looking at the clock. "You guys coming with?" I asked Kalin and Jenna.

"Where too?" Jenna asked.

"Disney land!"

They looked at eachother and shrugged their shoulders

"Sure!" Kalin said.

••••••••••••••

After Disney land

Myles POV

I walked through the door to our hotel room with Jackie and Carter asleep on my shoulder. We have had a very fun day. Carter has completely wore himself out. I walked over to our king size bed and laid Carter down in the center and then covered him up.

Jackie soon walked over to me in a long t shirt only, it was one of my pink dolphin t shirts. "You like my shirts baby?" I asked and checked her out.

She looked down at the shirt and nodded to me.

The rest of the night was peaceful and quiet. A little too quiet..

Something felt odd about tonight. It felt really odd.

I went to sleep and I kept hearing someone call my name, but I could not tell who it was.. I started to feel like k was dreaming and I got really dizzy and worried.

I flinched a little bit and all of sudden.........