Twins?!

Jackie's POV

"Come on Myles, we are gonna be late" I said grabbing my keys and walking towards my car as Myles follows behind me.

"I was putting my phone on charge baby, calm down" he said.

I rolled my eyes and started the car, making my way to the doctors office.

We arrived and was greeted by the lady at the front desk. "You can have a seat please" she said motioning to the waiting room.

About an hour of waiting and Myles bad mood, the doctor finally called my name to come to the back for my ultrasound.

I laid on the cold metal bed as the doctor prepared the ultrasound. Myles sat in the chair across from the screen.

"Okay Ms. White, this will be kinda cold on your stomach" the doctor said.

She placed the cold gel on my stomach and rolled the little roller around my stomach and showed Myles the monitor. His eyes went wide and he smiled ear to ear.

"What is it baby? Is everything okay??" I asked worriedly.

"Baby, we're having twins!" Myles said and jumped up and hugged me.

"Take pictures I want them for my studio!"

I giggled at how happy and childish he is being right now.

She cleaned off my stomach and gave my clothes back to put on.

I had my clothes on and then we exited the doctors office with out ultrasound pictures & our congratulations balloons from the nurses.

"So, do you want two boys or two Girls? It one of each?" I asked.

He thought for a minute, "I don't really care what genders they are, I just want them safe and healthy" he said.

"You're such a sweetheart, are you ready for my mood swings for 9 months and weird cravings?"

"I'll be hateful too, and I'm naturally weird with my eating. So, I'll just be pregnant with you" he laughed.

I giggled at his randomness and silliness.

A few minutes Later, we arrived back at our house & relaxed in the living room. "I'm gonna go put this ultrasound in my studio booth" Myles said grabbing one of the ultrasound photos and walking away.

I suddenly got kinda hungry, so I made my way to the kitchen for some fried chicken. I grabbed some chicken out of the freezer and began to fry it in the pan.

After I was about finished Myles came out with the Victoria secret PINK joggers outfit he Baugh me and my new mint green vans.
"What's this for?" I asked.

"I figure my baby would wanna be comfy today" he smiled at me and handed me the clothes

End of chapter, sorry for a short one. Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving! Enjoy 🦃