"Please no"

Jackies POV

"Goodmorning" I said kissing the tip of Myles nose trying to wake him. It's been about 5 months since he proposed. We're gonna get married in about 4 more months. We plan on getting married at the beach in LA.

I watched Myles slightly move in his sleep and scratch his nose. I giggled cause it didn't wake him.

I kissed his nose again and then his cheek and forehead "baby, wakey wakey" I said grabbing his arms and kissing all the way down them.

I watch as he slowly fluttered his eyes open and look at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his raspy morning voice. Which I found very, very attractive.

"Trying to wake you" I giggle letting go of his arms and looking at him.

"Why did you wake me up?" He looks at the clock, "it's only 10:00am" he whined.

"Kalin wants you two to work some in the studio today" I said.

He rubbed his face and yawned as he slowly sat up.

"Oh yeah" he said.

I laughed at him as he stood up and wanted to the bathroom to freshen up some.

As he was freshening up a sudden nausea came over me and I ran to the bathroom and puked.

He threw his tooth brush down real quick and hopped over to me holding my hair back and rubbing my back soothingly.

After he helped me up and felt my head

"You're not warm, are you okay now?"

I looked at him and looked down then it hit me.. I'm late. This can't be. I'm 3 weeks late.

"Myles.. I'm late"

"Late for what?"

I walked over to my calender in my bedroom and checked the dates on it, I walked over to him and looked at him.

"Please. Don't tell me." He rubbed his face in frustration.

"I don't know... I have the signs though" I looked down.

He paced back and forth breathing heavily. He stopped and rubbed his face.

"I'll be here if you are" he said hugging me.

I calmed down for a bit in his arms and then he released me.

I'm gonna go with kalin now babe, I'll be back out in a few hours. He then kissed me forehead & headed to the studio room.

I walked downstairs & seen Dom.

"Hey Dom, wanna come with me to Walmart?"

"Sure, let's go" she said.

We then headed outside to her vehicle & I told her what was up while she was driving.

"Okay, so I'm late & im nauseas.. I need rest"

She went wide eyes but smiled. "If you're pregnant, I better be an aunt"

"Of course, you Katie & my little sister lala"

She smiled as we walked into Walmart and straight to the section with the women necessities.

"Here's the best one they have, well here's two of them" she said handing them to me, "taking two is safer"

•••••••••••••

Back at home

I brought the bag in & went straight up to my bathroom & done my business, I set them on the sink because I had to wait 30 minutes for the results.

"I'm anxious" Dom said walking circles in the middle of my floor.

30 minutes later

I walked into the bathroom and straight to the test, I looked down at them and seen the results... Pregnant

I gulped and felt a little worried, not for me being a mother, but how Myles will react.

"Dom, please go get Myles" I asked.

She went away and towards their studio.

She returned a few minutes later with Myles & kalin following.

"Bubba & Dom, can you please step out and let us talk for a few?" I asked.

They nodded & walked out closing the door.

"Sit?" I said patting the spot on the bed next to me.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me, "is everything okay?"

I took in a deep breath & pulled the test out from behind me reaching them to Myles.

He looked down at them & back up at me.

"These have to be lying?"

"No, these are 100% guaranteed" I said.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a father..." He looked down & stood up slowly.

"Baby, we can do this together." I said standing up Also.

"I don't know Jackie.. I can't" he said walking towards the door. "I just can't, I think... I think I'm gonna leave." He stated firmly.

"Leave? Leave where?"

"Not this house, or town, or state.. But us. I gotta leave us"

"Myles, were engaged... It's just a baby. We can do this, we both created he/she." I said.

"Im leaving!" He shouted kinda louder.

"You can't. No. Please?" I begged.

"NO! I DONT WANT THIS IN MY LIFE. IM DONE WITH US NOW!" He slammed my bedroom door and left me there.

Kalin soon entered & asked what happens so I told him, "I'm pregnant.. He left me."

Kalin hugged me, "you have me, Dom, cam, Jake, Katie & lala. We got you sis" he stated.

I smiled lightly but felt weak inside & empty.

•••••••••••••

Kalins POV

I sat downstairs & waited for Myles.

I heard the door open & shut and I turned to see Myles.

"Wheres Jackie?" He asked

"Upstairs. And you're not going to see her" I stated standing up.

"She's my fiancé." He said rudely.

"Not anymore she's not, you ended it & she threw away the ring bub. Sorry." I bluntly said.

I watched as he paced back and forth breathing heavily. He started slowing down, slower & slower until he callapsed to the floor and cried hard.

I kinda felt bad, but he did it to himself. He broke her promise & ended there relationship. No girl, no baby.