Tour day 2

Jackies POV

I woke up on the couch, around noon. It was quiet so I assumed everyone was still on the bed.

I was wrong.

I walked to the bunks and seen them empty. When I looked out the window I noticed we were in iHops parking lot. I got angry because no one woke me up.

They soon entered the bus with drinks from the breakfast place. "Thanks for waking me up" I said irritated.

"You were sleeping good and I didn't wanna wake you" kalin said apologizing.

"You could of woke me up Myles" I said looking at him.

"You could of woke up yourself." He said back setting down across from me on his phone.

"You know what bro, stop being such a douche to my sister" kalin snapped.

"Yeah Myles, she hasn't done anything to you." Jake also snapped.

"And she's tried to talk it out and all you wanna do is argue some more with her. What's the deal man?" Cameron stated also.

Myles sat there quietly and finally spoke. "Cause, she's so stubborn"

"Me, stubborn? You're the one who won't let me do anything for myself. I'm 21 years old. I can handle thing for myself." I said.

"Fine, I'll stop being that way" he said.

I just ignored him and rolled over and went back to sleep. It's gonna be a long 7 months.

•••••••••••••••••

I awoke and it was now about 2:00 so I rolled over and went to Myles bunk to get my bag out of the shelf above it. I pulled out a black t shirt and a pair of short shorts with my red vans.

I walked to the back and the boys were all freshening up for the show in at 7:00. Myles was wear a black t shirt and a light pair of skinnies with rips in them.

He looked over at me and grabbed my hand.

"Follow me" he said pulling me slowly out of the bus. We walked to a little rest area that had benches and restrooms. We sat down on one of the benches and he spoke "I'm so sorry for being an asshole to you these last two days, I hate not communicating with you this long. I did want you to come with me on this tour, and I shouldn't of over exaggerated with you getting your jacket from the bus without protection, forgive me?"

I smiled at him "of course I forgive you, you're the love of my life" after that we kissed (picture above)

I knew it was gonna start being better from here. Now to head out to KAM Kick it, and their meet and greet before the show.

KAM KICK IT

Myles POV

Me and Jackie finally made up and I couldn't be happier, she's so perfect to me. I don't see why the boys in the past did her so wrong, she doesn't deserve it at all.

We are currently doing KAM kick it. Letting the fans ask up questions on stage while we wait for the meet and greet.

One fan raised her hand and I picked her, "question?" I asked thru the mic

"How long have you and Jackie been together?" She asked.

"Well if you count before our break up and then after we got back together about 11 months. A year next month on the 3rd" I said

The who crowd cheered and said their awhhs.

"How much do you love her?" Another fan asked.

"I love her more than words could ever say. If she was to leave me, and never come back. I wouldn't be able to live anymore" I responded. " I actually just recently gave her a promise ring, I'm gonna marry her one day. Soon." I blushed behind the mic.