Flashback

*Flashback to the wreck*

It was a beautiful day, today was the day everyone was going on tour. They were all heading towards Syracuse New York.

Jackie and Myles are currently setting on Kalin and his new tour bus examining the bunks and new items on the bus.

The bus was absolutely stunning. Across the side of he was written "11.20.15" this was the date they were releasing an album! They also released a snippet of a song they just wrote called "broken-hearted."

Anyway, Jackie turned to Myles and kissed his cheek. She had just told him that she had a weird gut feeling today but she couldn't quite pin point what she was feeling.

Myles was worried as usual, but he just blew it off as if maybe she was just feeling bad today.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Myles turned to Jackie as said as he stared into her eyes.

She smiled really wide at him and pecked his lips. "You're too sweet cheeseburger" she said to him.

They smiled at eachother and they got up to go inside the house and fine Kalin, Jake and cam who had not yet made their way to the bus as usual. They're always late to everything. So they weren't really shocked on their absence.

Jackie and Myles walked through the door of their house and stood in the living room. Inside was Kalin grabbing his suitcase and his phone.

"What's taking so long?" Jackie whined at Kalin who only rolled his eyes at her question.

"I was just finishing up on getting my last few items I will need for the tour." Kalin answered obviously annoyed at her habit of being extremely impatient with everything.

Jackie rolled her eyes and left Myles downstairs with Kalin as she made her way up the stairs. "Don't take too long Jackie, you'll be late" Kalin mocked as she walked up the stairs.

Jackie threw we middle finger up at Kalin as she made her way upstairs and into jakes room. Where him and cam were setting on the bed. Jakes phone in his hand and cams camera in his. Their usual.

"Guys, let's go" Jackie said rushing them out of the room and down the stairs.

"Why so impatient?" Jake asked as they got down the stairs and stuffing his iPhone6 in his pocket.

"Because, I can be" Jackie said crossing her arms and getting sassy.

Myles walked over to her and grabbed her waist pulling her outside towards the bus.

Every made their way onto the bus and picked their bunks.

They finally get settled in and the driver made his way toward New York.

"It's gonna be such a long trip" Kalin whined laying back on the couch in the front of the bus.

"Stop whining, it's gonna be lit bruh" Myles said smiling and dancing around the bus.

Suddenly music started playing over the speakers and Jackie walked in smiling, "let get this bus jumping" she mocked in her fail Myles tone.

"Babe, you can't be like me, face it" Myles turned to her and said as he laughed at her innocence.

She glared at him and playfully pushed him by his shoulder. "And you can't be like me!" Jackie said stomping her foot and crossing her arms looking sassy as ever.

"You wanna test me on that?" Myles said to her and looked at her trying to get her attention so she would look at him.

Jackie just stood there and ignored his attempts at mocking her although they were pretty spot on.

Kalin, Jake and came sat in the luxury room and played NBA2k on the flat screen.

Jackie and Myles stood in the hallway by the bunk and argued on whether or not Myles sounded like her. Myles finally gave up though and told her she was right.

Myles walked to the front while Jackie stayed in the hallway and fixed the blanket on hers and myles top bunk. She was standing on the bottom one to reach the top when she heard the tires squeal and was thrown to too the other side of the bus.

She screamed as the lights went dark and the bus slammed to its side shattering the Windows and causing the boys to scream also.

"Myles!" She scream for help but was trapped under the callapsed bunks that were above her.

She heard the rustling as someone was trying to move around.

"Jackie! Jackie! Baby, where are you?!" She heard Myles voice in a panic.

She tried to scream but she felt her head throb in pain. She struggled to lift her hand up and feel her head. As she did she felt a warm liquid on her fingers.

She pulled her hand down and looked at her hand and seen blood spread across her hand and fingers.

Her vision started becoming blurry and she struggled to hold her eyes open.

Se laid there in pain, but heard a faint voice as if they were far away.

Her eyes closed shut and the world around her became dark and quiet.

••••••••••••••

"My leg" Myles said through gritted teeth and pain. He drug himself away from the bus and started to tear up.

He stood up and started toward the bus, "Jackie! Jackie!" He shouted as he tried to get inside the smoking bus.

Jake ran to him and pulled him back. Myles tried to get out of his grip as he screamed for Jackie and cried constantly.

"I need to get Jackie. Jake move. Please! Someone get her. Please. Jake you have to let me go, my baby's in there." Myles begged and pleaded on his knees to Jake who was holding him back.

Suddenly Kalin busted out of the bus pulling a figure across the grass then the bus bursts into flames just out of Kalins and the figures distance, keeping them safe.

Cam ran towards them and picked the figure up bridal style and coming closer to Myles. As he got closer to Myles he realizes the figure is Jackie.

"Oh my god, baby" Myles said as he ran to cam who had just laid Jackie down in the grass.

Myles bent down next to her and took his shirt off placing it on her head that was bleeding pretty bad. He laid her head up in his lap and held  pressure to the wound to try to stop the bleeding.

"Myles, the police and ambulance are on their way" Kalin said holding his phone and pacing back and forth.

Myles sat there shaking as tears rolled down his dirty cheeks. He rubbed Jackie's arm as he used his other hand to hold the pressure on her head.

Moment later the police and ambulance arrived putting Jackie in the back of the ambulance. Kalin rode to the hospital with Jackie as Jake, Myles and cam was taken to the hospital by the police.

"Are you boys alright?" The police office said to them as he drove away.

"Yeah" Jake responded.

"Mhm" said Cameron.

"No" Myles said looking down.

"Was that girl, your girlfriend mr?" The police said looking at Myles through the mirror.

Myles shook his head yes as he wiped his eyes with his arm.

"I'm sorry" the police officer responded and focused back on the road ahead of them.

*end of flashback*