Home sweet home

Jackies POV

"Home! Finally!" I said stepping off of the bus and on the streets of the Bay Area. In front of me was out beautiful house, that I have missed so much.

"Home sweet home" kalin said stepping off behind me and smiling like a little kid.

I've missed it so much, me and Myles got along pretty much the whole tour, after our big argument. Kalin said it was a lot more peaceful then when it first began.

"We're home baby" I heard as someone snaked their arms around me and spun me around in the air.

They set me down and turned me toward them "now, to make my plan" Myles winked.

"Your plan?"

"My plan"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, and hugged Myles until Grover pulled Myles off of me. "PDA in public Myles, watch yourself." Grover laughed and shook his head kidding around.

We both giggled and then we all got out bag and walked into our house. As soon as we got into the house I ran straight to my room and plopped down.

Myles came running in after me and jumped down next to me. "Homeeeee, I love it" I said.

"Good, because we're on break for about a year starting now" Myles said rubbing my back. I kissed him on the tip of the nose and smiled. "Good, now we can spend time to ourselves" I said.

"And, I can come up with my plan"

"What plan?"

"My plan" he smirked. Jumping up and running to out the door.

Myles POV

I walked into K's room where he was chilling on his bed watching Netflix. "Hey K can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, bro ask away"

"Do I have your permission to ask Jackie to marry me?" I felt kinda nervous and I wiped my hands on my pants because of the sweatiness they had.

He looked at me and a smile creeped onto his lips and he spoke "of course, you have my blessing fully. You make my sister extremely happy and you're happy. But I best be a part of it!"

"Of course, jakes gonna be my best man and you can be the 2nd best man" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"So uh, wanna see the ring?" I asked

He smiled and nodded his head quickly, I ran to my room and grabbed the ring out of my closet and ran back to kalins room.

I handed him the box and s opened it and went wide eyed, "dude, she's gonna love it" he said.

He stood up and bro hugged me and gave me the ring back. I went back into my room and put it in my closet where she wouldn't find it and headed back to her room.

"I'm back" I said entering the room.

"Where'd you go?" She asked curiously.

"I went to talk to K, hey um. Would you be down to go to the beach tomorrow? The spot where we had our favorite date"

She smiled and agreed of course and I told her to wear a dress. I told she the time  we would leave, so she knew when to be ready.

I ran downstairs to talk to Jake and Dom, to see if they would go and get it set up for me while me and Jackie got ready.

"Would you guys mind to get a romantic date at the beach set up for me and Jackie?" I asked pleadingly.

"Why?" Jake asked.

"I'm gonna propose to her tomorrow" I said nervously.

They smiled at me and hugged me tightly "awhh! My big brother is gonna be a husband" he said with a fake tear.

"Good lucky meelz!" Dom squeezed.

Jackies POV

I laid here in my room and enjoyed the peace and quiet I had, I turned on my stereo and listened to one of our local radio stations. The first thing that came on was trampoline by kalin and Myles. I was so happy.

I laid there and sang along as loud as I could. Kalin threw something at my door because his room is across from mine. We could literally leave our doors Open and lay on our beds and see eachother perfectly.

I laughed at him cause he was shouting "Boo and "you suck". I love my twin brother.

I contemplated getting up and getting me a coke, but I'm so lazy. "K" I shouted from my bed.

"Yes, BabyMyles" he shouted back.

"Will you go downstairs and get me a coke?" I begged.

"Um, get it yourself lazy" he said.

I sighed and got up and made my way downstairs to get me a coke.

Jake and Dom were setting down there on the couch on their phones. Myles was setting apparently in the studio.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a coke, then walked threw kalins room to the studio. And I was right, Myles was in there and was making beats or something cause he had his ear phones on.

I decided to snap a quick picture of him concentrated. (Picture above)

I then posted it to Twitter and tagged him in it.

"@YourGirlJackie: posted a photo... @YourBoyMyles getting some beats made. He's the best❤️"

I then out my phone in my pocket and walked back to my room to listen to some more music and chill.

It was pretty late and I was hekka sleepy, so turned my music down low, and got up and put on one of Myles t shirts that was long on me and took my pants off. So I was in my underwear and one of Myles shirts. I then plugged my phone up on charge and laid it on my night stand.

I cuddled under my blankets and was soon overwhelmed by darkness and my own dreams.