Why?

Jackie's POV

Today, I decided to head to Miami and visit mine and kalins younger sister (age 18) in Miami for about a week. She's currently living with her boyfriend Adrian. Adrian is a professional baseball player and he raps a little... He's worked with Kalin and Myles a few times. No biggie though.

"Hey Jackie, when are you leaving?" Kalin asked entering my room and setting next to me on my bed.

"In a few minutes, you need something?" I questioned him.

"Nah, just give Katie this letter please?" He then hands me the envelope. "And tell her I love her"

After that I out the envelope in my suitcase and headed out to the airport. I had to fly since Florida is across the U.S. From me. As I arrived in the airport I hugged Kalin, Jake & Dom goodbye. Myles awaited my goodbye but I never told him. I just looked at him and boarded my plane.

6 hours later

I finally arrived in the Miami airport. I was looking around for Katie when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said looking up at the tall tan guy.

"Oh it's no big deal, I'm sorry" he said to me.

We then said goodbye and I then heard a screaming with my name. I turned to see Katie and Adrian. Except Katie was running to me.

"SISSY!!" Katie yelled and tackled me to the floor.

"Hey Lil'Poof" I said giggling and standing up. "Hey Adrian, how's the sport?"

"It's alright, we've been conditioning for the season to start back in about 4 months." He said plainly.

"Well let's head to my home!" Katie says excitedly grabbing Adrian's hand.

I followed behind them and into their Tahoe. We soon arrived on Miami south beach to a beautiful beach house.. They had a absolutely beautiful beach house. It was huge. Not bigger than my house I share with Kalin and the Parrish brothers. But it was nice.

Katie and Adrian led me into their home and up the stairs to a guest bedroom I would be staying in for a week. I settled in and got my stuff set out and in the dressers and closet. After I was finished i decided to take me a short nap because I had jet lag from the trip.

About 2 hours later I woke up to Katie shaking me.

"Jackie, me and Adrian are going to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, you wanna come?"

I almost jumped out of my bed so quickly that I hurt my arm raising up.

"Take that as a yes?" She laughed.

"UHM.. Duhhh!" I said jumping up and putting my vans on.

We then go to eat and afterwards we went to the movies and watched a scary movie. I was lonely cause Adrian and Katie were cuddled but, it was still fun.

After we arrived back at the house I handed Katie the letter from Kalin and told her he said That he loved her. She smiled and teared up.

"He needs to come and see me" she said

"You, need to come to Cali and meet the Parrish boys" I said.

She agreed and so did Adrian. After a while we all chilled in their game room and play dance step revolution and twister and a few other games they had in there. We all decided to go to bed around 11:50pm that night because it was late.

One week later

Myles POV

It's been like 3 month since me and Jackie has even spoke. It's really been getting to me what she said about me alway rejecting and friend zoning her. It's hit me like a train. But I haven't showed her that. Kalin knows and so does Jake. But that's all. I haven't even brought any girls home since she yelled at me at the last CFC show. It opened my eyes to what I was doing.

"Guys I'm home"

I heard her. It was Jackie. I ran downstairs and greeted her at the door with a hug so tight she squealed.

"Sorry" I muttered

She laughed and hugged me again lightly. It felt good, better than usual.

"How was your trip?" I asked her as I patted the seat next to me on the couch. She sat down and began her story.

"Well, their house was beautiful and they had a huge game room. Plus I almost beat your score on dance step revolution"

"No way!" I said lightly and playful pushing her. She then giggled. Oh I how I missed her giggles and laughs. I missed her in general.

After a while everyone left and it was just me and Jackie. She was upstairs in her room watching a movie or whatever. Some chick flick I'm sure. I am currently in the studio making beats. It's what I do most of the time. It's my job and my passion, well besides my rapping.

I heard a running down the stairs and Jackie was crying. I jumped up almost immediately and ran to her.

"What wrong??" I said worriedly

"Austin mahone just followed me on Twitter" she sobbed.

"And your crying why?"

"Cause I've wait years for this" she admitted.

I just shook my head and worked with my beats some more. She sat so mesmerized with me as she watched me do my thing. I couldn't help but peak over at her every once in a while cause she looked absolutely beautiful when she was concentrated an fascinated.

"Why are you so fascinated?" I asked her

"You're amazing at this" she admitted

I just looked at her and for a moment I got lost in her eyes. It's like everything went missing and it was just me and her in the room. I've never felt this feeling toward her before or toward anyone to be honest. I then snapped out of it and she blushes lightly and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Uh thanks." I said

"For what?"

"You said I was amazing at this" I said

"Oh- yeah.. I forgot sorry" she stuttered shyly.

Jackies POV

I walked up the stairs from the studio in complete lost. Did me and Myles really just have a moment? And not a friendship moment. But more than that? I was so confused and over thinking things as usual. No way.. It was nothing I kept repeating over and over. It was nothing..

"Hey sis" Kalin said entering the house "where's YBM?"

"He's downstairs making beats."

"Okay"

With that Kalin went downstairs and Jake walked through the door with food and Dom.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey jackie" Jake said

"We have subway" Dom said handing me my sandwich

"Thanks lovelies" I said opening my food and heading to the kitchen to grab me a hyphy juice.. Actually, it was Myles hyphy juice... He'll be alright. I laughed to myself.

"What's so funny" I heard his voice..

I turn around to see Myles looking hekka confused. "What's that?" He pointed to my back.

"Oh.. Nothing" I lied trying to sneak past him.

He stopped me and pinned me to the wall. "What is that Jackie?" He smirked at me and got extremely close to my face. I could feel his breath dancing in my lips as his nose almost brushed mine.

"It's a drink"

"My drink?" He asked lightly.

"Maybe" I said giving in.

He then snatched his hyphy juice and walked away giggling "I told you, you're so easy"

He then disappeared back downstairs.

Damn. This boy is definitely something.