3 years later

Jackie's POV

Today is Carters 3rd birthday! He's grown up so much, he looks just like his daddy more and more everyday.

Yes, me and Myles are still together. After his last screw up he stopped and kept his promise. We're still married and going strong. I'm also pregnant with our 2nd baby. I'm 7 months.

This one is a baby girl though, her name is gonna be lily faith Parrish

Anyway, right now Carter is in his room playing with uncle Kalin, while me, Myles, Jenna, Dom, Jake and can set up for his birthday party.

Another thing I forgot to mention.

Jenna is pregnant with Kalins baby and they're engaged now.

Jake and Dom are married and cam is still well, cam.

Anyway, were doing Carters party in army men cause he has an obsession with army men.

"Jackie, where do you want these?" Jake says holding a huge bundle of camo balloons.

"Hang them in different spots around the livingroom and kitchen please"

He done as told and I started decorating Carters cake. It's a 3 layered cake and it is camo with army men all over it and a big number 3 candle in the center of the top layer.

I placed the last arm man upon the cake and felt hands snake around my waist. Myles.

"Hey baby" I said turning to face him. He had both hands on both sides of me on the counter blocking me in.

"Hey beautiful" he kissed my lips.

"Are you finished putting the bow on his new go cart?" I asked.

Yes, we bought him a go cart and Myles also bought him a penny board and I bought him a miniature basketball goal to set up in the driveway.

"Yes I am" Myles said letting me go.

I walked to the living room and see everything was finally finished and we had about 45 minutes till the party.

I walked upstairs to get Kalin and Carter who were playing video games apparently cause I heard Kalin shout, "you always beat me at Fifa little man" haha he's such a great uncle.

"Boys, time to come downstairs" I said opening the door.

"Mommy!!" Carter shouted and ran hugging my legs.

I picked him up and kissed his cheek "happy birthday bubs" I said.

That's his nickname from Myles.

He smiled at me and I sat him back down to walk down the stairs.

Myles POV

I was standing in the living room looking around when I heard tiny feet hitting the floor, I turned around to Carter.

"Daddy!!" He shouted attacking me and reaching up for me to pick him up.

"Hey bubs, did you enjoy your time with uncle K?" I asked.

He nodded and bounced around in my arms until I sat him down. He then ran straight to Jake as usual, he loves uncle JakeyP.

"Uncle JakeyP!" Carter said slapping jakes knee.

"Why'd you hit me bubs?" Jake asked laughing at him.

"Cause I wanted too" he laughed and covered his eyes.

I swear he's such a cutie, I love my boy.

I walked over to Jake and patted his back laughing "he loves his uncle JakeyP" I said laughing as Carter hit his knee again.

"He's always beating me up" he laughs

"That's how he shows his love for you Jake" Kalin spoke up.

"Uncle K, will you take me outside to play on the trampoline??"

"Bubs, it's time for your party, how about later?" Jackie said.

"Okay mommy, promise uncle K?"

"I promise Carter" Kalin said holding out his pinky for a pinky promise.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Time for presents!" Jackie shouted getting his gifts out of the downstairs closet.

"Presents! Presents! Presents!" Carter claps and runs up and set in my lap.

"Calm down bubs" I said and giggled.

Carter was bouncing around in my lap and clapping his hands as Jackie brings over his first present.

"This one is from Uncle K" Jackie said handing him the semi long rectangular box.

Carter tore into the paper and when he opened it. It was a red air board. "Really K, an air board... He'll kill himself" I said.

"Chill meelz, il teach him" K said.

"Okay, this one is from daddy" Jackie said handing him the gift.

He tore into it and it was a little penny board that matched his.

"Really daddy? A penny board. He'll kill himself" Kalin mocks me.

"Chill uncle K, I'll teach him" I mock Kalin.

Everyone laughed and Carter told us to shut up.. He opens all his presents and then we took him outside for his big present...

"Alright bubs, close your eyes" I said and packed him outside to the driveway.

Everyone started singing happy birthday to Carter, I removed my hand from his eyes & he screamed.

I watched as Jackie held her chest as if it scared her. I sat Carter down & watched him run to his new go cart.

"You like bubs?" I asked. He smiled widely & hugged me and Jackie both at the same time.

"I love it!!" He screeched.