Congratulations

Myles POV

"The results are..." Jackie said. ".... We're gonna have a baby!"

I suddenly got really excited, I'm gonna be a daddy for real this time. It's not a dream, I'm gonna be a daddy!

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" I smiled and kissed jacked cheek and spun her around. "We're gonna have a family"

Now we need to get married, I'm gonna go buy her a ring tonight and propose tomorrow at the beach! Yeah, I'll get Kalin and Jake and Dom and Jenna to help me out! I gotta make some phone calls and quick.

"Jackie, I'm gonna step outside and use the phone real quick, I'll be in, in just a few" I said

"Okay"

I made my way out the front door with my phone on my hand & dialed Kalins number.

Phone call

Kalin: hello?

Me: hey

Kalin: hey YBM, what's up?

Me: just trying to work something out, uhm I wanna propose to your sister tomorrow man. You think you can help me out a bit?

Kalin: oh my god! Yeah, anything you need me to help with, let me know.

Me: can you and Jenna and Jake and Dom set up a romantic dinner tomorrow at the beach around 8:00pm? Also, we will be announcing something tomorrow also.

Kalin: we can do that and alright, can't wait to hear the announcement. Good luck bro

Me: thank you so much man, bye bye

Kalin: later pal

End of phone call

Alright, that's set up. Now to go to the jewelry store at the mall and get an engagement ring for my soon to be baby mama and hopefully Mrs. Parrish.

I walked back in the house and back up the stairs to our room where Jackie was. "I'm back"

"Good, hey baby, can we go to the mall?" She asked me.

Perfect time to get the ring.

"Yeah, we can go whenever you want too" I said.

"Now? After we get ready maybe? And oh yeah I made a doctors appointment for next Monday to make sure I'm really pregnant"

"That sounds good to me and good, I hope it's true" I said and kissed her forehead.

I few hours later after Jackie getting finished and puking a few times. We made our way to the mall and j dropped Jackie off at her favorite store, Victoria secret.

And I made my way towards the jewelry palace.

When I got in there, one ring particularly caught my eye and I had to have it. So I bought it for $599.99. Little expensive. But I absolutely know Jackie will love it.

I hid the small bag in my pocket and walked towards the vans store when I seen her walk in there. I spotted her looking at a pair of mint green vans so I grabbed her size and made her buy them.

"Baby! Why do you always spoil me?" She said kinda annoyed but giggling.

"Cause you're my baby and I need too."

"You'll have a new love soon" she said pointing towards her belly.

"Maybe. I hope we really are gonna have a baby, I can't wait" I said smiling.