What even Myles?

Kalins POV

I am currently chilling at my house with Myles and the boys. The girls are over at Jackie's helping with the preparing of the twins. Jackie is now 8 months along. She is due next month, in December. The babies are due on Christmas Eve actually.

Myles is acting like an idiot, he's been drinking all day and idk why? He's never like this nor does he drink.

"Myles, that's enough shots. It's only 7pm." I said ripping the 5th of whiskey and the shot glasses out of his hands.

"Why? It makes me forget about all of this shit in my life. I'm not ready for kids. Or to settle down for marriage." He stuttered as slurring in his speech.

"Then why did you go in unprotected bro? Then why did you get down on one knee?" I asked getting angry.

"You're right.. I'm gonna go break up with her bro. That's what I'll do, I'll leave her and then leave her alone to take care of the babies, so I don't have too"

After That he made his way home. Shit, I have to go stop him. I can't let him ruin my sisters life, or his own.

Jackie's POV

"Oh babyyyyy" I heard come from the living room. The girls just left. So it's just me.

Is that Myles? He sounds different. I wobbled my way downstairs to the living room and I was right, it's Myles. And he's drunk. Completely wasted.

"I need to talk to you Jackie!" He sounded really angry.

I got kinda uneasy feeling and felt kinda nervous and worried. I slowly walked to him and he was not himself at all.

"That ring on your finger? Yeah I didn't mean it. Take it off."

My heart just sunk in my chest.

"Those babies in your stomach? They don't need a dad, I'm leaving" he demanded and spat in my face.

"Myles, you're drunk. You don't mean it." I felt my eyes heat up from tears.

I then heard Kalin bust in the door, "Myles man, don't. You'll regret it"

"I DONT REGRET ANYTHING! Like this? I won't regret?"

He then slapped me roughly across the face, causing me to fall to the ground and I started crying from pain.

I seen Kalin grab him and drag him to the guest room and I heard him lock the door.

He came back down and helped me to my room to lay down.

I laid down and he curled up next to me and we both fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up to Kalin asleep next to me, gosh I love my brother.

I got up and felt kinda hungry so I walked downstairs. I noticed re guest room was open and I got scared to go downstairs. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and that's when I seen him. Myles.

"Hey baby, why was I in the guest room?" He questioned. He doesn't remember what he did or said to me. "Wait, why is your cheek black and blue?! Baby who hit you?? I'll kill them!" He got mad.

I took a deep breath and laid my engagement ring in his hand. He looked at me, and his eyes went wide, "w-why did you hand me this?" He sounds worried and his voice started to crack.

"Don't you remember? You broke up with me lastnight. You said the babies didn't need a daddy. Then you slapped me across the face."

I watched as he cover his mouth with his hand and his eyes got watery.

"No, no. I didn't? Tell me, you dreamed this?" He begged.

"No Myles, you came home drunk and you hurt me."

"please put the ring back on, you know I didn't mean that stuff" I seen a tear roll down his cheek.

He got down on both knees and grabbed my waste as he kissed my stomach. "I love these babies, they're my babies. You're my queen. I didn't mean it, I didn't know what I was doing, please don't do this"

"Myles, a drunk never lies, they always speak what they feel deep down" I said crossing my arms.

He stood up and caressed my face and he looked at me so weak looking and his eyes were glossy. "Baby, trust me. I'm scared to death, but the last thing I want is to lose you or my babies. I'm gonna get through this, with you. We are going to get trough this together, they're just as much responsibility to me as they are to you. We both made them. They're half me and half you. I want them in my life and I want you in my life. Don't baby, I can't go on if you don't except my ring and the babies daddy. I just can't." He was now crying and his knees were weak and he was shaking pretty bad.

I thought for a minute and I spoke up, "Myles, I'm gonna marry you and we are gonna have this family. But no more alcohol. And I mean it. One more mistake and I'm done with it."

"Okay, I love you baby. So much" he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

End of This book!

Sorry for the cliff hanger. But there is a sequel coming, it's all about the life with the babies and them all growing up.

The sequel will be called

"Our -Squad-" (Myles Parrish love story)