Curfew Overtime

Myles POV

Gosh, the other night was absolutely perfect. I've never had a girl in so many positions and made one feel so weak. The thing is, she made me just as weak as I made her.

I am currently chilling at my place in my bedroom making some beats on my laptop. Me and Kalin have been working on a song the last few days. Every since me and Jackie had that night I've had so much inspiration to write this song. We decided to call it "curfew overtime" I started think of it when I looked at her and said that the moon light on her waist line looks like painted pictures. Then that morning after over magical night it came to me and thus, curfew overtime was created. (Video above)

I headed downstairs to where Jake and Kalin were. They were replaying curfew overtime making sure it was good and ready to show to Jackie. We was gonna play it tonight for the first time for our KAMFAM and I was gonna bring Jackie on stage and sing it to her. Well bring her up during my verse and I'll rap it for her. She's my inspiration through and through.

"Hey Myles" Kalin said as they were singing along with the song. I waved and walked into the kitchen grabbing me a glass of sprite and ice.

Jackie and Dom are out at the mall getting some clothes and new shoes for tonight. I won't understand why they have to have a new outfit and shoes every concert.. Anyway, I handed jackie my debit card before she left, cause I like to spoil my princess.

I walk back into the living room to the boys and they were now chilling on their phones.

I sat down on the couch and chilled on my phone scrolling through Twitter. I noticed a tweet from Jackie

'@YourGirlJackie: @YourBoyMyles this boy is my absolute other half, idk who I would be without him. I love you❤️'

I smiled and quoted the tweet saying "@YourBoyMyles: @YourGirlJackie I love you❤️"

With that I laid my phone down and waited for my girl to get home.

Jackies POV

Me and Dom just walked through the door of Myles house. The boys were all chilling in the living room on their phones. I walked up to Myles and he looked up from his phone and smile. I bent down and pecked his lips before I headed up to his room to lay my bags down. I set them down and went back down to the living room.

I walked up and sat down in Myles lap, laying my head on his shoulder as I watch him go through his phone. I decided to take his phone and tweet from his Twitter

"@YourBoyMyles: guess who is one your Twitter? 😏😘"

I then handed him his phone back and he smiled down kissing my forehead.

I seen his phone blow up from all the tweets from the KAMFAM. Some were like

"@YourGirlJackie: we see you creeping on YBM's Twitter boo😏🙌🏻🙏🏻"

Others were mainly just saying my name and RT's and favorites.

I was smiling at my phone looking at all the replies I had on the tweet I posted on Myles Twitter. Some of them were rude, but if they were real fans they would approve of us. They obviously know we're back together considering we told each other we love eachother on Twitter.

"You ready for the show tonight?" Myles asked me.

"Duh! KalinAndMyles is back! Its gonna be turnt!"

We both laughed and I jumped up and walked towards to kitchen to grab me a hyphy juice energy drink. After I got my drink Myles took it out of my hand and chugged half of it.

"Myles!" I said hitting his shoulder.

"What?? I was thirsty"

"You're always thirsty."

"For you" he winked

I blushed.

Kalin looked at us with the ew face, except for Dom and Jake. They know how it works. Even though Kalin has a girlfriend, he still finds Me and Myles gross when we're playing around.

I giggled at Kalin and he rolled his eyes at me. "Im gonna go get ready for the show... Dom come with?" I said reaching out for her. She stood up and we jogged up the steps to Myles bedroom.

"Okay, the black skinnies or the ripped light wash skinnies?"

"The ripped light wash & a white tee with Myles jersey & navy blue vans" she said reaching me all the stuff to change. I put them on and I looked in the mirror and looked great, after that I straightened my hair and the put on the black chase dreams beanie.

I looked at Dom and she was wearing high waisted shorts, a black low cut tee shirt that was tucked in her shorts and black vans with a black bandana wrapped in a bow in her hair.

I walked downstairs behind Dom who was greeted by Jake.

I then seen Myles who was also wearing light ripped jeans and a white tee with the Myles jersey & a pair of navy blue vans. "Twins!" Kalin shouted and messed with my beanie. I playfully hit him and he giggled at me. He was wearing his light jeans also and a white tee with his Kalin jersey and his all red nike high tops.

"We look hot" I said putting my hand on my hip and smirking at Myles.

He then smacked my butt and screamed "YEEE" I watched as Kalin laughed and so did Jake and Dom.

I blushed and hit Myles arm pretending to pout.

"Awe, baby. Don't pout at me beautiful" he said kissing my cheek and tickling my sides.

I laughed until I fell to the floor and he picked me up and made me get on his back. I did as I was told and we headed out and off to the venue for the show!

Show time🎉

We are now backstage while Kalin and Myles are out side performing. Well me and Dom are backstage. I was watching them perform when all of a sudden....

Myles POV

We just finished singing love robbery when we decided it was time to sing our new song. I smirked.

"Alright KAMFAM, this a new song me and Kalin wrote a few days ago. Well we finished it yesterday actually. My part is about a very special girl in my life. She's all I've ever wanted and she is absolutely beautiful in and out. But she's got a curfew... So I think it's time for some CURFEW OVERTIME!!"

The crowd went wild because we told them we was introducing a new song on Twitter.

"Jackie, come out here please" Kalin said and I walked to her and grabbed her hands pulling her to me.

Kalin sang first then it was me.

I looked into her eyes and started...

"Say you gotta leave but I know you wanna stay just a little bit longer. Playlist on repeat we can make it happen by the ending of the song girl. 2-3-4-5 if you let me get it girl I promise imma get it right. I know what you came for, you ain't gotta act like it isn't on your mind. The moonlight on your waistline looks like painted pictures. I might have your legs up on my ceiling fixtures. Late night conversations got us pulling closer, but you know how it's going with that curfew overtime."

I ended it and Kalin started back. My forehead was on jackies and while Kalin was singing his part I done my body roll against her. The KAMFAM screamed loud and Jackie winked at me as I lead her backstage back to Dom then I pecked her lips and ran back out on stage to finish the show.

The song ended and we decided to end the show. "Alright KAMFAM thanks for coming out tonight, if it wasn't for you beautiful fans we wouldn't be here right now. So thank you and we love you! Goodnight!" I said threw the mic and Jake shut the show down while we ran backstage.

Sorry the chapter wasn't as long, but it's a school night and I need to get some bed. Junior year is bomb asf though. Hope you're enjoying my story so far KAMFAM! Thanks for reading..

ILL UPDATE VERY SOON, I PROMISE!