Do you accept my promise?

Myles POV

Today is Valentine's Day, and the day before our tour. I plan on taking Jackie out to chipotle tonight and giving her a promise ring. Cause damn, I wanna marry her later on in life. So in gonna make a promise.

I am currently in my room putting on some black skinny jeans, a black t shirt and a red and black flannel with my black old school vans.

I walked into Jackie's room to borrow her bathroom that we share. I went in there and fixed up my poof in my hair and then I was finished.

I turned around to Jackie who looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a red dress that was right at the top and kind flowing at the bottom. It went to her knees and she has on a pair of red vans with it. Her hair was lightly curled at the tips and she has no make up. She is so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful" I said grabbing her waist.

She smiled at me and bit her bottom lip. "So change of plans" I said. "Instead of chipotle I'm taking you to Olive Garden. Your favorite dinner place."

"No, you like chipotle though Myles" she said to me.

"No no, it's my treat and I'm taking you to Olive Garden."

She leaned up on her tip toes slightly and kissed me passionately. After a bit we headed downstairs to say bye to Kalin who was waiting for Jenna so he can take her out and to say bye to Dom and Jake who was also about to leave.

"You guys look so good" Dom said hugging Jackie and me.

"Thank you Dom" I said and so did Jackie.

"Good luck tonight" Jake winked at me.

Jackie looked at me all confused but shrugged her shoulders and grabbed my hand.

•••••••••••••

Olive Garden

Jackies POV

I sat there at our reserved table which off by itself on top of the building. It was kinda chilly outside so Myles handed me his flannel.

The waiter brought out our food and we ate. After we was finished Myles looked at me as he was digging into his pocket.

"Baby" he said pulling out a small box.

"I'm not proposing.. But, I want to make you a promise"

I teared up a little as he grabbed my right hand. "I promise to love you through everything, the ups, the downs, through fights and rough nights" he giggles. "I promise to make you mine for eternity until death do us part, do you accept my promise?"

I smiled as I put the ring on my right hand ring finger. I hugged him and we kissed (picture above) "I accept your promise whole heartedly" I smiled and we kissed again.

"Wanna head back home now? It's getting pretty late" Myles asked me.

I nodded in agreement and he interlocked our hands together seizing my hand slightly.

We headed out to his Range Rover, he opened the passenger door for me and stopped before he closed it. He looked me in the eyes and smiled as he leaned in and kissed me so passionately. It's like the Sparks flew wild and everything felt so right and meant to be. Damn. This boy is my life.

••••••••••••

Back at home

Kalins POV

I was chilling on the couch with Jenna, Jake and Dom. We all just got back from our valentine dates! I can't believe tomorrow starts out 3rd big tour.