Story III

"Nico, wake up, we have things to do today," Will whispered into Nico's ear as he started to move to get out of bed.

"No." Nico replied, grabbing onto Will's waist, not allowing him to get up.

"Nico, baby, we need to go grocery shopping. I want to get there early so I can pick out the good produce," Will explained as he unclasped Nico's arms that were wrapped around him. Nico just groaned and flopped over, burying his face in the pillow. Will just chuckled and leaned over, brushing Nico's hair from his neck, and placing a couple soft kisses where his hair was previously laying. Nico sighed and melted under the action. Then Will ran his hands up Nico's sides, under his shirt and continued to kiss the nape of Nico's neck. Then Will bit down slightly and sucked a small spot on the back of Nico's neck, causing Nico's breath to hitch. Will smirked and continued, making a small mark.

Suddenly he grabbed Nico and threw him over his shoulder. Nico yelped slightly then grabbed onto Will's neck for support. Will just giggled and set Nico down on the floor, officially making him get out of bed.

"What the heck Solace, I was trying to go back to sleep," Nico pouted. Will just patted him on the head, then turned around to the dresser, grabbing some clothes for both of them.

"That's the point," Will replied, "I need your help doing the shopping," Nico just groaned again and grabbed the clothes out of Will's hands. He stripped off his pajamas, and got into a pair of black skinny jeans and a tank top with one of Will's giant hoodies over it. Nico always loved wearing Will's hoodies because they were huge on him, reaching just about to his knees and the sleeves were so long he could hide in them. Will loved seeing Nico in his sweater, he was just too cute! Will also stripped off his pjs and slipped on a pair of tan cargo shorts that reached just past his knees, as well as a bright orange camp shirt with a blue flannel draped over.

After they were dressed, the two headed down stairs and Will got the grocery bags ready. They got their shoes on and headed out the door to the car.

"Will..."Nico dragged out, "I'm hungry, why couldn't we have eaten breakfast before going out?"

"Because, I thought maybe we could get donuts," Will replied as he pulled out of the driveway and headed toward the direction of the grocery store. Nico immediately perked up and leaned over to kiss Will on the cheek.

"And coffee?" Nico asked with puppy dog eyes.

"And coffee." Will couldn't help but blush at how adorable his husband was.

They reached the donut shop and each got a donut and small coffee. Nico got a plain glazed donut, and Will got a raspberry filled. They also got a bag of donut holes for snacks later. They walked across the parking lot from the donut shop to the grocery store, stopping at the car to grab the bags.

Nico walked over to grab a cart, but before he touched it, Will grabbed his hand,

"Will, what the Hades, I was trying to grab a cart," Nico complained,

"Not until I sanitize it," He replied as he walked over to grab a cart wipe. "Who knows how many people have touched it, and how many of those people were sick!" Will exclaimed, shuddering slightly at the thought. Nico just rolled his eyes and stepped back, letting Will sanitize the cart. Nico loved Will, but sometimes his shenanigans were just too much. Nico found it cute how much he cared about health and safety, how much he hates germs. But Nico wasn't complaining, because he knew Will had his reasons and he knew that that was just one way Will showed that he cared. He smiled at that.

"Now we're ready," Will said with a sigh of content as he placed the bags on the bottom of the cart, pulling it out, and steering it towards the entrance. He grabbed Nico's hand before he walked through the automatic door.