Story XXI

Will gently shut the bedroom door behind him, the light from the hallway seeping through the cracks around the door frame.

"Is she down?" Nico whispered as Will crept over to the bed.

Will nodded, a faint golden glow emanating from his hair. "Yeah," he breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, she's asleep." Will scooted closer to Nico in bed and propped himself up over the smaller man, resting on an elbow. He gave a soft smile.

"Thank you so much, amore," Nico said softly as he wrapped his arms around Will's neck and brought him down, so their foreheads were resting as one.

"My pleasure, sunshine," Will said, his lips grazing Nico's as he talked.

Nico let out a sigh, which ghosted over Will's face, blowing the curls out of his eyes. "Do you have work early tomorrow?" Nico asked quietly as he stared into Will's eyes. He found himself being pulled deep down into the depths of them, sinking.

Will smirked and lust flashed in his eyes. "No, baby, I don't have to get to the hospital until noon." There was something in his voice. It turned his tone deeper and more gruff.

"Well," Nico said as he traced the peaks of Will's shoulder blades with his fingers. "What a lovely opportunity that presents us tonight." Nico smirked.

Will raised an eyebrow. "And what opportunity are you suggesting, my love?" Will feigned innocence and Nico scoffed.

"I was thinking..." Nico drawled as he tilted his head up just enough to press his lips to Will's. "That maybe you and I," he paused to give Will a quick peck. "Could do something we haven't done very much since Bianca was born..." he had a mischievous look in his eyes and Will was melting into the deep chocolate brown.

"And what would that be?" Will teased, though his voice was breathy and broken.

"I think you know what, tesoro." Nico pressed Will's neck down just enough to capture his lips in a hot steaming kiss. Will moved to brace an arm on either side of the man beneath him, moving his legs so he could comfortably straddle his husband's waist.

Will's hands played in Nico's hair, weaving it between his fingers as their soft lips collided. Nico moved his hands to Will's chest and felt down, running his hands over Will's smooth, toned chest. Gods his husband was hot, that's for sure. He slipped his cold fingers to Will's waistband and brushed them under his shirt hem. Will shuddered at the coolness and arched his back, pressing down on Nico.

Will broke the kiss, not going very far. Just enough to trail kisses down Nico's neck. "This is what you want, right?" Will's tone was hot and heavy against Nico's neck, but he wanted to make sure he didn't misinterpret his husband's signals.

Nico chuckled breathlessly and ran a hand through Will's soft curls. "Yes, Will," Nico confirmed, tilting his head back to give Will more room to kiss. "I would very much like to have sex with you."

Will froze his kisses and lifted his eyes to meet Nico's. Then they both burst out in laughter, but soon quieted down as to not wake their daughter.

"That was so blunt," Will said in between giggles.

Nico's face flushed red. "I had to get to the point, William, You never know when this moment could end."

Will shrugged and then swooped back down to Nico's neck, abruptly turning Nico's puffy laughter into breaths of pleasure. He bit into the juncture of Nico's neck, where it meets his shoulder. Nico arched his back into Will and turned his head to the side to give Will more room. Will happily sucked on Nico's neck, leaving a large mark in his wake. Nico groaned in pleasure and twisted his fingers tighter in Will's hair. Will's teeth had indented the skin and left it red and inflamed. He placed his lips on the mark, humming a small hymn which caused the mark to feel less painful, but it didn't make it go away. Nico let out a sigh as the small ache went away.