01

In a luxurious bedroom, in her English noble family's castle, the heavy curtains move gently with the whisper of the morning wind, allowing the warm rays of sunlight to filter into the room and gently illuminate it.

Charlotte a pretty blonde girl, slowly opens her eyes, welcoming the morning with a bright smile on her face. She listens to the cheerful chirping of the birds outside her window and feels a deep sense of peace and comfort.

She moves gently and rises from her bed, which has blended fine fabrics with delicate embroidery. With the help of her maid she puts on her elegant clothes, specially designed for her, and looks at herself in the large mirror overlooking the room. Precious stones sparkle and luxurious jewels rise on her dress and jewelry, highlighting her natural beauty and reflecting her noble status.

Meanwhile, the servants enter her room. They offer Charlotte a cup of tea that she loves to start her day with before she goes down to have breakfast with the rest of her family.

 They offer Charlotte a cup of tea that she loves to start her day with before she goes down to have breakfast with the rest of her family

She opened her eyes and smiled as she remembered her dream, her eyes filled with tears affected by what she saw. A few minutes passed after that, she wiped her face from tears and checked the small secret pocket inside her dress, she made sure that the letter was still inside. She looked around to find that all the girls in the carriage with her were asleep, their condition was so bad, half of their clothes were torn and their faces and skin were stained with dirt.

While the carriage was moving quickly in the dark, she could also hear the other carriages in front of them or behind them, carrying dozens of girls, each one of whom had been driven here by a series of bad events.

What happened to Charlotte was unexpected , she arrived here in a weird way, if what happened to her had happened to another girl, she might have gone crazy or ended her life. She put her head back and closed her eyes and started talking to herself silently to feel a little better.

"I am Charlotte Marlborough, 17 years old, from a noble family in Britain, or perhaps I was, there in my father's palace I was the blossoming soul, everyone complimented my beauty and were eager to hear a single word from me, I am not at all arrogant but have a big heart, my mother has always asked me to be more calm and proud but that does not suit my personality at all. Expensive gifts, jewelry, dresses, pure perfumes, luxury and wealth were all like a game in my hands. The richest men in Europe were trying to please my father just so the time comes and my parents can marry me off to one of them. I would have had a luxurious future if it had not been for the disaster that happened six months ago and when I said It won't get any worse, something bad happened a month ago. I wanted to say that if my father was here he would not have allowed them to do this to me, but indirectly my father is the reason for what I am about to do. I hope this nightmare will end soon and I will return to Britain, to my loved ones. I want to get married and have many children, everyone has always told me that I will be a wonderful mother."