12

In the morning I left Mehmet's chamber feeling happy because the kiss we exchanged yesterday was sweet and beautiful, something I had never experienced in my life, a feeling that can never be described in words, he was very kind and kept talking to me until I fell asleep and when I woke up I found that he had left for his work and left me sleeping with a small letter next to me

[I didn't want to disturb you because you are sleeping peacefully, so I will put a small kiss on your cheek and leave. Take care of yourself]

While I was walking back to the harem I felt a hand covering my mouth, then I was dragged to a secluded corner and I was unable to even scream.

"Stop resisting" said a man who looked like a guard "I was sent here to warn you"

I opened my eyes in shock but I was still unable to speak because of his hand covering my mouth.

"Those who sent you are sending you their regards" he raised his eyebrow slyly "and telling you that you should do what they told you as soon as possible" He winked at me and added in a sharp tone "You know what will happen, There's no need for me to remind you"

As soon as he finished speaking, he pulled his hand away. I raised my finger "This is the last time you touch me, you filthy bastard" I pushed him away with my hand to pass, then said "There's no need to threaten me, I know very well what I should do"

He nodded "That's good, beautiful"

I felt angry "Don't say that, you idiot!" I took a deep breath as I stepped back a little "I want you to find me poison or something, it will be much easier this way"

He smiled in a strange way "Okay, I will try"

I gave him a deadly look then continued on my way feeling nervous as if my world was about to collapse, I know very well why I am here but for a moment I felt like I was in a fairy tale with Mehmet and now this warning brought me back to the bitter reality, there are people whose lives depend on me so I will not sit here and allow myself to fall in love and let them die.

I tried to calm myself down then entered the harem where I found everyone eating breakfast, I didn't want to talk to anyone but the most annoying voice and the person whose face I can't stand to see stopped me, yes it's Eylem.

I sighed deeply then turned to her "I really don't have time for you so just stay away from me"

She smiled sarcastically as she approached me "As if I'm happy to talk to you" She came close to my ear then said in a low voice "I'm forced to do this but I promise you that I will take revenge on you soon"

I didn't understand anything, what is this crazy woman trying to get at!

"I'm sorry Mary" she said loudly in front of everyone "I apologize for what I did a few weeks ago, and I don't want the enmity between us to continue"