03

It's been ten days since I've been in the harem of the Ottoman Empire's palace, the work here is almost endless, very tiring, also I have to listen to Alice's conversations all the time, I've never seen someone talk this much in my life, or maybe because I was born and raised in a noble family I wasn't raised on these things.

After finishing all the work for the day, I sat in a place in the middle of the harem away from the girls whose conversations were endless until Alice came and sat next to me, as usual full of energy.

"How are you today? Are you enjoying the atmosphere here?" She said with a wide smile.

I raised my eyebrows and spoke in a low voice "Enjoying the tiring work for example?"

She laughed a little "Yes, you're right" She turned around while watching the girls "Look at Eylem" She pointed to her place while laughing.

I quickly lowered her hand "don't" I looked at her "What's wrong?"

"She is very angry" she turned to me and began to speak in a low voice "She has not spent a single night with şehzade Mehmet since that day when we saw her return at night."

"Why do you think?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, she spends at least two days a week with him." She raised her eyebrows and then added "But he has not met any of his favorites since that day, I wonder what is wrong."

I remained silent, watching Eylem. She was a little nervous, but signs of disgust covered her face.

Alice motioned for me to look up, and when I did as she asked, I saw outside the doors and in an upper corridor a red-haired woman standing there, wearing a green dress and green jewelry, and it seemed that the color suited her very well

Alice motioned for me to look up, and when I did as she asked, I saw outside the doors and in an upper corridor a red-haired woman standing there, wearing a green dress and green jewelry, and it seemed that the color suited her very well. She was watching something or a girl perhaps. At that moment, a woman we were used to seeing always entered, Fahriye Kalfa, and then stood in front of Eylem.

"Eylem Hatun" she said with a smile that seemed fake "Come with me, Hurrem Sultan wants you"

Eylem quickly stood up and left with her, I kept watching them until they disappeared from sight and it was clear that there was something important, Eylem's face started to turn pale.

After about half an hour, she returned and entered through the doors with a provocative look covering her face, she looked happy. She ignored all the girls then went up to her room.

My mind was preoccupied with what happened, I am not curious at all but the situation I am in requires me to know everything that is happening in this palace, especially since my mission is related to such matters.. But I was taken out of these thoughts by a voice saying a sentence I did not understand but I understood one name which is "Safiye Sultan" Alice pulled me by the hand to stand without understanding anything then I saw everyone bowing and I did the same, I had to steal a glance, so I raised my eyes a little to see a woman who seemed to be in her late forties or early fifties, she looked very elegant and sexy despite her age wearing a white and gold dress and a large golden crown on her brown hair, I really have never seen anyone as beautiful as her, there were many girls behind her who seemed to be her maids, and I noticed something which is that she looked very angry. This woman is truly an icon of elegance and beauty, and as a European girl I can say that if she went to Britain she would impress the noble women there.