08

It's been three days since I met the prince, a lot happened after that, I moved to the new room with one of his favorites named Ayse, a beautiful girl, she's not annoying at all I started to like talking to her, every night Alice comes and the three of us sit and talk, they really give useful information.

Today is the fourth time we sat in the room, the only source of light is a few candles that gave the room a beautiful view.

"So girls how do you feel being the şehzade's favorites?" Alice said looking at both of us, Alice knew that I didn't sleep with the prince, that night we only spent two hours together but luckily when I came back everyone was asleep, even Eylem thinks that I slept with him so whenever she sees me she starts screaming and trying to attack me.

"Unfortunately, I've only shared the bed with him four times" Ayse said, playing with her hair "It's been three months since I last saw him, so being his favorite doesn't mean anything now."

Alice nodded "Don't worry, maybe he'll call you again, you're in his harem."

The girl smiled "I hope so" She sighed "Being his favorite won't change anything, a lot of girls sleep with princes and sultans" She raised her eyebrow "But the most important thing is the lucky ones who get pregnant."

I raised my eyebrows "Look at Eylem, she's pregnant, but it didn't help her at all, the prince hasn't even met her recently"

"He's just mad at her" Ayse nodded. "Eylem is smart , she'll get the prince back soon."

"Mary" Alice looked at me with wide eyes "Are you jealous?"

I laughed mockingly "Are you serious? Why would I be jealous?" I stood up "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep"

"Are you happy Alice?" Ayse laughed "The girl is now upset" The two of them kept laughing while I went to my bed and closed my eyes All I could think about was my mother and my two sisters.

_____

In a large and luxurious room in the palace, Safiye Sultan and her two daughters Razye and Hafize sat.

"It was supposed to be one of my brothers" Razye said as she put the cup of coffee down from her hand.

"Mother, we have to do something" Hafize raised her eyebrows, looking annoyed "Things are getting out of control."

Razye smiled mockingly "That snake and her daughter think we've given up"

"My dear daughters" Safiye said calmly "If one of my sons was still alive, I would have done everything for his future, but..." She paused for a moment, then continued "Şehzade Mehmet is the dynasty's only hope"

Razye looked agitated as she said "But mom, what about my innocent brothers?!"

Safiye raised her hand to stop her, then looked at her sharply "What matters to me is Sultan Suleiman, I would never do something like that to him" She shook her head "Hurrem will get her punishment, but it won't be through her son"

Razye and Hafize exchanged glances, clearly not pleased by what their mother had said.

"If you think of doing something behind my back, I will hold you accountable" Safiya looked at each one of them and then added "I will not allow you to lead the dynasty into the hell, not while I am alive."

________

After the language classes were over, Ayse and I went back to our room but since we were bored she suggested that we go down and sit with the girls in the harem for a while.

"Where is Eylem? Or because she's pregnant she doesn't want to sit with us anymore" Ayse said to one of Eylem's friends.

"She's just mad because şehzade Mehmet doesn't care about her" another girl said with a laugh.