19

-Two weeks later-

|Nurgül's POV|

I was walking around the room at night nervously, feeling some pain in my stomach, this has been happening for the past week and the doctor says that the due date is approaching, I wish Ayşe was here, as for cemre kalfa I don't know where she is, she disappeared a few days ago, it is said that Mehmet gave her some time to rest, she is sick.

I lowered my head slowly when I felt some liquid filling my dress, then the pain started to increase and with that my screams got louder then I saw some maids entering the room.

After the doctor arrived I was lying on the bed, screaming loudly while sweat covered my face and body.. "Push hard!" This is what she kept saying but I was really trying to do it, it is very difficult!

"Come on Nurgül try" Ayşe said worriedly as she held my hand and tried to provide me with some support.

One hour, two hours, three hours, finally it's over...what happened was beyond my imagination. As soon as I changed my clothes, the door opened and then Mehmet and Hürrem Sultan entered, I didn't even expect that they would come here and I could feel the happiness that filled Mehmet's eyes, definitely not for me, when he looked at me he was very cold and seemed like he didn't care that I was there at all.

"Congratulations, şehzade, congratulations, Sultana, you now have two new şehzades" the doctor said with a smile.

Before anyone could speak and while Mehmet was looking beside me, we heard someone announcing Sultan Suleiman's arrival, Ayse quickly put a white shawl over my hair and then we saw the Sultan entering with Safiye Sultan behind him.

"Congratulations, my son" the Sultan said with a smile as he looked at Mehmet and then looked at me with a smile "Congratulations"

"Thank you, father" Mehmet replied with a calm smile.

"Thank you, your majesty" I said in a low voice, feeling terrified inside.

Safiye Sultan's eyes widened as she said "MashaAllah, twins" She looked at me then at Mehmet"Congratulations"

"Thank you Sultana" Mehmet replied smiling at her then came closer to me, took the first baby and kissed him on his forehead then gave him to his father.

After the Sultan recited the Adan in his grandson's ear he said in a slightly loud voice "Your name is Ibrahim... Your name is Ibrahim... Your name is Ibrahim"

He gave the child to Hürrem Sultan then turned to Mehmet and took the second baby, and again after the Adan he said "Your name is Bayezid... Your name is Bayezid... Your name is Bayezid" He kissed him on his forehead then gave him to Safiye Sultan who seemed happy to be with him.

"Now the şehzades and their mother should rest" the Sultan said then looked at everyone with a smile and left.

Safiye Sultan looked at him worriedly, she always fears for his health as far as I know, she kissed Bayezid on the forehead then came closer to me and put him in my arms "Congratulations Nurgül" she put a gift next to me then excused herself and left.