04

The party started and some girls were dancing while others were playing musical instruments, parties here are different from those of royal families in Europe, this party seems kind of boring. Hürrem Sultan entered with her maid but next to her was a girl who looked very beautiful and elegant, I kept watching them until they sat in their designated place then I approached Alice and spoke in a low voice.

"Who is that beautiful girl?"

"She is Hürrem Sultan's youngest daughter, Mihrimah Sultan, the mother of a five year old girl and a two year old boy" she said with a smile, Alice you can ask her just one question about a person then she will tell you his life story.

"She is really beautiful" I said and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Yes, and she is but she's Also" She came close to my ear and said "A snake like her mother"

I did not answer her but I could see that she really looked very smart from her eyes, after a few minutes the music stopped again when Safiye Sultan's arrival was announced. Safiye Sultan stood next to her two very beautiful and elegant girls, I knew that Safiye Sultan is European somewhat as her dresses resembled the dresses there, even the girls standing next to her were wearing dresses that could be noticed with a European touch, she walked in confidently then went and sat in the place designated for the sultanas, looks of hatred could be noticed between her and Hurrem Sultan and her daughter, Hurrem Sultan raised her hand confidently and gave a signal for the girls to continue celebrating.

"Do you see the girl wearing the red crown?" Alice said calmly.

"Yes, who's she?" I said curiously as if I was waiting for Alice to start telling me about them

"She is Hafize Sultan, Safiye's second daughter. The first one is married and only comes here once a year." Alice said quickly.

"She looks like her mother a bit." I said as I looked at Safiye Sultan who really impressed me with her beauty and presence.

"Yes, the two are calm but very dangerous." Alice smiled and added, "The blonde girl is Razye Sultan. She is her third daughter and she and Mihrimah have a big feud as each of them is trying to prove that she is the strongest sultana here."

I looked at the blonde girl and moved my head

I looked at the blonde girl and moved my head. I noticed that there was some talk going on between the sultanas and I had to know what was happening. I am not here to sit and spend my days doing tiring work. I am here to do other tasks. I quickly stood up and took the juice tray from one of the girls' hands and went with it to distribute it to the Sultanas.

I started to slowly place the glasses in front of them so that I could hear their conversation.

"So what is the reason for this celebration, Hurrem?" Safiye said while looking at the girls dancing in front of her.

"You pretend not to know Safiye, I know that your spies deliver news to you before it even happens" replied Hurrem while drinking from the juice glass.

Safiye gave her a sly look then looked back in front of her, as for me, I stood behind them and pretended to wait for their orders in case they lacked something, a few minutes passed then Hurrem Sultan called Eylem who kissed her hand and stood in front of her.

"Stop the music" said Hurrem with a smile then stood up "Today's celebrations are in honor of the new pregnancy" She looked at Eylem's belly then said "My son şehzade Mehmet will be blessed with his first child soon"

As if a shock wave hit everyone in the harem, except for the Sultans who were happy while the features of Safiye Sultan and her two daughters did not change at all, they must have known in advance. Eylem looked very happy as she passed her hand over her belly which was still small anyway. A small talk started between the girls and then they started congratulating the Sultanas

After the Sultanas left and the party ended, everyone went to bed and as usual, Alice and I sat talking in a low voice.

"Didn't you tell me that the prince can't have children now?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry, tomorrow we will understand what happened, Eylem must be telling the other girls what happened now and we will know why the royal family agreed to this." She stretched out in her bed "I am very tired, I will sleep."

I nodded in agreement and then stretched out in my bed and turned to the wall thinking about my additional task, this was never supposed to happen, we don't want more princes.

In the morning after we had breakfast we were ordered to clean the harem well and we started doing that, after a few hours I felt my back hurt, in my father's palace I was not used to doing these things why did fate put me on this path, the problem is that I chose it but by force of course.

I noticed Eylem coming down after we finished everything then she walked in front of us and her provocative look covered her face as usual, before she left the doors Fahriye Kalfa stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"What does it have to do with you? Do you know that you are talking to the mother of a şehzade?" Eylem replied coldly.

"Your baby has not been born yet, you are pregnant and you are not a sultana yet so you will not leave whenever you want" Fahriye Kalfa replied with a smile leaving all the girls laughing.

"You will regret this, when I become Sultana I will expel you" She raised her eyebrow "I am going to meet şehzade Mehmet"

"The şehzade did not ask to meet you" Fahriye shook her head "And a little while ago he went out to the garden to take a walk"

She listened to their conversation carefully, then when Eylem returned to her room looking very angry I stood up and watched Fahriye leave then I hurried and left the harem quickly, this is my chance I should not stay sitting here waiting for some miracle to happen, I must meet this prince, I am also a noble girl, or I was, I will use my beauty and charm that used to make half of the princes of Europe fall in love with me to make this prince fall in love and then I will carry out my mission as quickly as possible.