11

|Britain|

In a large hall, its ceilings decorated with many beautiful drawings with a long red carpet and many golden chairs.

Sat two men dressed in elegant black and red clothes and a third person stood in front of them holding some papers in his hand.

"We haven't heard any news yet!?" said the first man as he stood up from the chair.

"Your Majesty" the man holding the papers said nervously "It hasn't been long since we sent her, you know that missions like this take some time."

The other man calmly put down the wine glass from his hand and said "You must hurry, their dynasty must end soon" He raised his eyebrows "She must have forgotten herself there, tell one of our spies to threaten her and pressure her with her mother and sisters"

The other man returned and sat back in his place "Yes, let her feel scared and nervous so that she can carry out her mission quickly, and then we will get rid of them all"

_____

Three weeks passed, I didn't see Mehmet and I didn't hear any news about him, I don't know why but this bothered me a lot, is he really ignoring me now? But it was me who made him do it, I really regret it, after all the kindness he showed, I took out my anger on him, despite all the power he possessed, he didn't even punish me, at least I expected to be deprived of the favorites room, but that never happened.

"Why are you so upset?" Ayse asked as she sat next to me.

"I don't know" I said calmly.

She smiled slightly "Is it because of şehzade Mehmet?"

I remained silent for a while, but I really felt that I should talk to someone about this matter "Yes, I am upset because he distanced himself from me"

She thought for a while, then said "Okay, you should apologize to him."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise "Are you serious?"

She looked at me "You made a mistake and you should apologize"

I felt that her words made sense, but something stopped me "How? What if he rejects my apology!" I felt panicked at this last thought.

She stood up and started walking around the room "By a letter, Fahriye Kalfa will deliver it to him" She stood in front of me then looked at me "Maybe he will reject your apology because what you said was bad but if you insist on apologizing he will forgive you because he's really nice"

"Okay I will think about it" I took a book then spent the whole day reading it, in the evening I didn't feel sleepy so after Ayse fell asleep I took my diary and started writing again for more than half an hour until I felt annoyed I put everything down from my hand and went to Ayse "Ayse wake up"

"Umm, what" she said without opening her eyes and turned to the other side.

"Get up quickly" After several failed attempts I brought some water and poured some of it on her until she woke up terrified.

I took a few steps back while laughing while she was very annoyed "Are you crazy!"

"Well I tried to wake you up more than once" I kissed her cheek "Well I'm sorry but I need you"

She took a towel and started wiping her face "What do you want?"

"I want you to fill out a letter for me" I smiled "You will help me with that apology letter"

She raised her eyebrow with a smile "Oh I see that heart problems prevented you from sleeping"

"My dear prince Mehmet
I know that you are probably upset by what I said, I don't care if you are interested or not but I am sure that what I said was very stupid, I really miss your smile and your face and your pleasant conversations... After all this I am really sorry.