05

Finally I found the garden and went out after telling the guards that Fahriye Kalfa was the one who sent me, I kept walking through the long corridors trying to find the prince they said was here.

I don't even know his face! suddenly I heard someone's voice saying "Şehzade, it's starting to get cold, let's go back inside" I tried to follow the source of the voice and suddenly behind some trees I saw two young men walking next to each other, and through their clothes I could tell who the prince was among them, I hid in the corridor waiting for him to approach me so I could go out and it seemed like a coincidence then I fell into his arms, that's all that came to my mind, and indeed when I felt that he was about to appear in front of me I took a step closer and stumbled in front of him, for a moment I thought I would fall to the ground but I felt two hands wrap around me quickly.

"Oh my God" I opened my eyes to see a handsome face right in front of me examining me with his eyes "Sorry" I quickly adjusted my stance.

"Be careful, there's no need to rush" he said calmly, looked at me for a while then looked away.

"Sorry again" I smiled slightly as I bowed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking around, damn I'm afraid this place is not allowed for women to walk around.

I felt a little nervous and said "Fahriye Kalfa sent me to check something and I seem to have gotten lost" God I feel so stupid now.

He nodded "You must be new here" Yes he must know every new blonde, tall girl he sleeps with all of them.

"Yes so I'm still getting used to the place" I said without looking up.

"Come on I'm going back inside" He said with a small smile.

He preceded me putting his hands behind his back while I kept following him, it's a good thing he did that because I'm really lost if he left me I would have stayed here another day looking for a way back

When we arrived inside, the prince continued on his way while I entered the harem, before I could comprehend anything I felt a hand grab my arm tightly, I turned to find it was Fahriye Kalfa.

"Where were you? And why were you walking behind şehzade Mehmet?" She asked quickly, looking angry.

"I went out to get some air because the work made me very tired." I shook my head. "Then I got lost in the garden and met the prince. Thank God he was kind and showed me the way back."

"Do I have to remind you every time that you are not a princess so you can act as you please?" She squeezed my hand. "Go and finish cleaning. If it happens again, I will punish you."

I shook my head and walked slowly, cursing her in a low voice. I wish I could get rid of this place as soon as possible. I felt a hand pulling me again, and before I could get angry, I found that it was Alice.

"Tell me where you were, and why did Fahriye say that you were behind şehzade Mehmet?"

"You should finish cleaning first" I said calmly.

She sat down and then pulled me by the hand "Tell me first and then we will finish cleaning later"

I nodded in agreement and then I told her that I wanted to get some air and then I met the prince and all that happened was that he showed me the way back to the herem, after that we stood up and finished cleaning, then we went to the bathroom to ...

I nodded in agreement and then I told her that I wanted to get some air and then I met the prince and all that happened was that he showed me the way back to the herem, after that we stood up and finished cleaning, then we went to the bathroom to get rid of the sweat and fatigue.

"Didn't you know anything about Eylem's sudden pregnancy?" I said as I brushed my wet hair.

Alice approached me excitedly "I know the whole thing" she made sure everyone was busy washing then she looked at me "The whole thing is that the dynasty is in danger and they need şehzades, and they don't want to risk sending şehzade Mehmet to Manisa, so after they learned about Eylem's pregnancy they felt it was a sign and allowed the prince to have children while he is still here but from what I heard Mehmet didn't expect it he thinks Eylem is taking birth control so he is angry, but he is happy because he will become a father"

I shook my head "So Eylem is smart, she broke the rules and luckily instead of being punished she got a nice celebration"

"But she lost the prince's attention" Alice laughed then added "But I am sure she will get him back soon she has known him for more than a year"

After finishing washing we put on our boring dresses then each one sat on her bed busy with something, I really want a notebook to write my diaries, I have been used to doing this for years but now even when we take lessons we are not allowed to take out any paper with us.

"Mary, Mary come here" I kept hearing the sound of this name repeated and I did not feel any attention until I remembered that it was my fake name that I told everyone my name was, oh my god I am not used to it I turned around and found Fahriye Kalfa standing a few steps away, I stood up and then approached her.

"Have you lost your mind or what?" She asked sarcastically.

"Sorry I was thinking about some things" I raised my eyebrows in surprise "What do you want?"

"You will become Eylem's number one enemy" She laughed a little but I did not understand anything.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because şehzade Mehmet will go on a hunting trip for two days and when he returns" she came close to my ear "You will prepare yourself for him, it must have been beneficial for you to walk behind him"

"What, will he reward me or what?" I said incomprehensibly.

"What's wrong with you today that you've suddenly become stupid?" She slapped my shoulder slightly "the şehzade liked you, you're going to spend the night with him"

I put my hand over my mouth in shock, I know that he's supposed to fall in love with me and that I should get close to him to carry out my mission but at this moment it only dawned on me that I have to surrender myself to him, this shouldn't be happening I was planning to get married and have children not surrender my body to someone I don't know.