15

|Nurgül's POV|

I was sitting between these dirty and dark walls, I don't know what I did to end up like this, it's been two days. They did this to keep me away from him, everyone here hates me. I started crying when I remembered the disappointment I felt when I opened my eyes.

|Flashback|

I started to open my eyes slowly and I felt a severe pain in my head, I groaned a little and raised my head to try to comprehend anything, I looked around to find that I was on the ground but it's not the same ground I fell on, rather this one looks dirty and the whole room looks like a dungeon.. My God! Am I in a dungeon!!

I started screaming loudly "Get me out of here!!" I stood up and approached the iron door "You have no mercy!" I continued screaming for more than ten minutes but because of hunger and thirst I didn't have much effort to do so I sat on the floor crying... I never expected in my life that I would turn from a noble and spoiled girl to this... This situation that I don't even know what to call it.

After more than an hour the door opened from below, it was a small opening and I saw a hand pushing a tray with some food and water... I'm not in a position to be arrogant so at least I took the glass of water and drank it all and before I could think of anything else they opened the upper opening that allowed me to see a little bit of the outside.

Hürrem Sultan was there with a malicious smile on her face "I told you that I can get rid of you whenever I want"

I slammed the door with my hand forcefully "You are an unjust woman!" I raised my eyebrows "Just wait until Mehmet finds out"

She laughed a little mockingly "Yes exactly, that's why you are still alive and I haven't ended your life yet" She raised her eyebrow "Because he is the one who will do it himself when he finds out about you, you idiot"

As soon as she finished speaking, the hole closed and I felt like I was about to throw up... What is she talking about! Did she find out about me? Will Mehmet find out that I am a spy and a traitor! No, this can't happen, she must be talking about something else... Or maybe my greatest fear will come true! Did someone find my diary and read and explain it!!

|End of flashback|

I removed the chain from my neck and lay down on the ground because I was feeling tired, then I closed my eyes and prayed "God please save me.. Take me out of this darkness towards the light" Before I even finished, I fell asleep without realizing it.

___________

|3rd person POV|

After only a day, he finally reached the palace, Mehmet quickly got off and entered while everyone who saw him was surprised, as he was supposed to be on his way to Manisa now.

Without thinking, he headed to his mother's chambers and stormed in "Mother, where is Nurgül?"

Hürrem Sultan put down the coffee cup from her hand as if she was really waiting for her son to arrive at any moment "My son, I see you're back!" She stood up, pretending to be surprised.

Mehmet raised his finger impatiently "I won't ask you again."

Mihrimah, who was sitting next to her mother, stood up "Mehmet! You're talking to your mother, the Sultana, Show some respect!"