17

Three months have passed since I found out I was pregnant, the doctor said I would soon be in my fourth month, and as we agreed, it remained a secret between us and no one knew about it.

My thoughts and constant anxiety really affected my health, I am always afraid that Mehmet might find out about me at any moment, I started thinking about telling him myself, maybe his heart will soften and he will forgive me just for the sake of our unborn child.

I made sure that I looked good, then I went down with Ayse and we sat with the girls while on the other side Eylem was sitting with her swollen belly and she looked extremely happy.

"Ayse" I said in a low voice as I pinched her without anyone noticing.

"Ah, what's wrong?" She looked at me in surprise.

I approached her and spoke in a lower voice "I really crave pomegranates and almonds" She smiled a little "Please go and bring me some because I don't want anyone to suspect me"

Ayse laughed "Girl, you crave something different every day"

I laughed and hit her shoulder "Nooo"

Ayse went to get what I asked for while I kept observing the girls and everything they do, some of them hate me because the prince spends his time with me.

I set my eyes on a girl who was sitting and looking at me in a strange way, it's the same girl. The one I found in my room a few months ago, didn't she say she was a maid? So what is she doing here beside the concubines?!

I came out of my thoughts when I heard Ayse's voice as she returned to my side, and all that caught my attention was the tray that was in her hands.

"Thank you!!" I said with a smile and started eating some pomegranates that were ready, but before I could even enjoy my plate, I heard the most annoying sound.

"Have you suddenly become her servant, Ayse?" Eylem said, crossing her arms and looking serious.

Ayse stood up in agitation "Respect yourself! This is called friendship, but unfortunately you don't know anything about these things!"

These words must have come from Ayse's heart, from what I learned from her, she and Eylem were friends at first, but Eylem strangely transformed into a real snake.

I stood up and grabbed Ayse's hand to make her step back then looked at Eylem angrily "Go away and stay away from us we don't need you to bother us with your stupid thoughts and endless screaming" I moved closer to her while raising my finger "It would be good for you to stay away"

Eylem raised her eyebrow as she looked like she was about to hit me "I told you dozens of times not to talk to a pregnant woman like that!"

Before I could answer her, Ayse approached her angrily and said "You also shouldn't talk to a pregnant woman like that!!"

I felt shocked and worried while Eylem had question marks on her face "What are you talking about!" After seconds of silence, she finally understood then put her hand over her mouth as she looked at my belly.

I gave Ayse a look full of reproach then went up to my room and it's a good thing Nurbahar isn't here as I need to be alone. Ayse won't understand me, I'm hiding this pregnancy for fear of my family's life, Mehmet's life and my child's life, but in a moment of anger she revealed the secret just to annoy Eylem! now everything is grumbling and the news will spread and when they know about my pregnancy it will be the end... the end of everything and everyone.

|After Two weeks|

My relationship with Ayse wasn't damaged, she apologized and I really understood her, I told Mehmet that I was the one who wanted everyone to know about my pregnancy, he said that the important thing is to be happy but I'm not, I live in constant fear and anxiety, maybe now they are torturing my family or maybe they killed them and I'm here helpless to do anything, I had one simple mission, simple in their eyes of course, but I couldn't do it and the reason is love... Love is something I didn't expect to find when I was on my way here.