28

-Three days later-

|Nurgül's POV|

My mother was buried two days ago, since then I never left my room. There was already a lot of talk about me in the harem so I didn't want to meet anyone at the moment except for Mehmet. I asked him about my sisters and he said that this time they were in a really safe place and should stay out of sight.

I stood in front of the window looking at the weather that had become very cold and it seemed that some snow might fall in the coming days, I heard a knock on the door so I turned around and said calmly "Come in"

Fahriye Kalfa entered "Good morning Nurgül, it seems that you have been awake since early morning"

I nodded "Yes, I barely slept for a short time"

She approached me and gave me a glass that was in her hand "Drink this, Alice told me to give it to you"

"Milk with honey again" I took it from her "Thank you" I sat down and started drinking from it.

"Come on hurry up we have to leave now" she said then she went and started searching my dresses.

I put the glass down from my hand and raised my eyebrows in surprise "Where?"

She chose a dress and then turned to me "The Sultan is waiting for you in the garden"

I was confused but I didn't ask any more questions, I picked up the dress from her and then put it on and because it was very cold I put a fur cape on my shoulders.

I placed a kiss on the cheek of both my sons "Elif take good care of Ibrahim and Bayezid"

I left to the garden and indeed there I found Mehmet who was standing and seemed to be busy talking to Aymen Pasha, he looked very handsome in his black clothes in addition to his coat which made him look really attractive.

"Your Majesty" I said as I stood behind him.

He turned to me with a smile "Nurgül" He placed a kiss on my forehead while his hand was behind my waist "How are you"

I smiled a little "When I am with you, I am fine"

He moved his head "Let's go"

I looked at him in surprise "Where to?"

He smiled a little "You will see"

I moved my head then we headed to the gate.. I got in the carriage while Mehmet got on his horse... After about half an hour I felt the carriage stop and I concluded that we had arrived, the door opened and I saw Moment giving me his hand then helped me get off.

"Where are we" I asked while looking at the beautiful place where there was only one house.

"You are here to meet your sisters" He turned and pointed to some guards "Call them"

Everything happened so quickly that I did not comprehend his words until I stood in my place shocked watching the gate open then a tall blonde girl appeared wearing a yellow dress, she is seventeen years old two years younger than me... Behind her, another fifteen year old girl, shorter than her wearing a pink dress that matches her pink cheeks.

 Behind her, another fifteen year old girl, shorter than her wearing a pink dress that matches her pink cheeks