14

|3rd person POV|

"Come in" said Hurrem Sultan as she drank from her cup.

The door opened and Eylem entered while placing her hand on her belly that had started to appear because she was in the fourth month of pregnancy.

She bowed slightly with a smile "Good morning Sultana"

Hurrem Sultan smiled slightly "Good morning" she raised her hand "Come closer"

Eylem sat quietly in front of Hurrem Sultan trying to look polite, although she gave her loyalty to Hurrem Sultan she only wanted to give birth to her son first and get some power then she would get rid of her quickly.

"How is your pregnancy going?" Hurrem asked while intertwining her fingers.

"Everything is fine Sultana" she smiled slightly "I am getting good care but.." She lowered her eyes without completing her sentence.

"But what?" Hurrem raised her eyebrows knowing very well what Eylem was hinting at.

She sighed a little then raised her head looking at Hürrem Sultan "Sultana, days ago you promised me that we would get rid of that snake" She raised her eyebrows "But nothing happened, all I see is that she got a new name and she and the prince meet a lot, also she's going with us to Manisa"

Hürrem Sultan stood up angrily, which made Eylem also stand up and lower her head nervously, she knew that she had crossed the line.

Hürrem Sultan raised her finger "Know your place, you are talking to a Sultana!" She tried to control her nerves "I do not break my promises, and indeed we will get rid of her soon, she is wild and I do not want a woman like her to control my son" She sat back in her place "She will not go with you to Manisa, I have managed it"

Eylem felt a mixture of shock and joy "Really, Sultana! She's not coming with us?"

"No" she raised her hand "Now go and take care of the child in your belly, and don't do anything without my knowledge, I am the one who put you on this path from the beginning and I am the one who controls every move you make"

_____

|Nurgül's POV|

I sighed deeply as I looked at myself in the mirror, although I was wearing a beautiful brown dress and wearing valuable accessories and everything looked perfect, my face was very pale as if the colors had been stolen from it... death was slowly pulling me.

Today I will have dinner with Mehmet, tomorrow we will leave for Manisa, but unfortunately and according to the orders I received I must not let this happen.

I made sure that the small bottle was hidden under my dress then left the room heading towards the prince's room.

The door opened and I put a fake smile on my lips then entered with steady steps, as if I was following my family's protocol, there I was used to hiding any pain I felt and entering the parties or the dinner hall with a fake smile.

"Your Majesty" I said as I bowed before him.

He was sitting with a book in his hands, he raised his head with a smile "Nurgül" he stood up and approached me "It's good to see you, I missed you the past days"

I looked into his eyes that made me fall hard "Me too, Mehmet"

He placed a small kiss on my lips then sat down pulling me by my hand to his side "Tomorrow we will leave, I am really happy with what is coming" he smiled a little "Especially since you will be by my side, there I want to make you completely mine, and for us to start our family"