Final Author Note

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG - I know, look at how well I use my words. Future author here.

Anyways, I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm gonna faint. I'm not even kidding right now.

Now that we established the fact that I'm over-excited and am extremely ecstatic, let's move on a bit. Keyword being 'bit'.

It was an honor that you read this book of mine, when I started it a while ago on an impulse cause I was upset (under-exaggerated, upset is doesn't cover the sleepless night where I cried) abt Jason's death. I rlly rlly like Jason and Jasper/Jiper was a major ship of mine. I came to Wattpad to read Jasper fanfics but a lot of them ended sad where Jason and Pipes don't end up together. There are good ones, too ofc, and they are the ones who gave me the courage to write my own.

Initially when I came to Wattpad, it was cuz I recently entered the book community and wanted to read a few fanfics and had NO INTENTION of writing my own cause I always thought my books were shitty. And they were. But writing this is helping me improve and gain confidence and I couldn't be more thankful to my supporters, readers and people who were always there in the comments chatting with me. The ONES who were know its them. Ok, well, short life story, check.

I wish I could have had a chance to talk to y'all personally but at least I had the honor of you reading my book so thank you so much for that.

I hope to see you all in my Percabeth Selection. I'm counting on it 😉.

Again, tysm for the ones who were there for me on my days where I needed the motivation to continue, always there with positive words. I am so grateful for all of u.

So am I gonna shamelessly promote my other books in this one? Yes. Yes, I am.

My Aru Shah Universe
1. Stole my heart (An Aruden AU)

My PJO/HOO Universe
1. The Selection - Our Love Story (A Jiper AU)
2. The Selection - I will always love you (A Percabeth AU)
3. The Selection - You and Me (A Frazel AU): Going to be released

And I loveeee music so I created a playlist for Jason and Piper!!

Jase and Pipes Playlist
1. Love story by Taylor Swift (obvi)
2. Enchanted by Taylor Swift
3. Perfect for me by Bradley Marshall
4. Good to you by Marianas Trench
5. Counting stars by One Republic
6. Say you won't let go by James Arthur
7. Wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys
8. Perfect Harmony by Charlie Gillespie and Maddison Reyes(Julie and the Phantoms)
9. I think I'm in love again by Kat Dahlia
10. Treat you better by Shawn Mendes (cuz we all know Jason is 1000000% better)

I hope u guys listen to it and like it!! Comment if u liked cause I rlly like opinions.

For 'Good to you' (No 4) I suggest this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0ael6MdsU cuz it was amazhang. You'll have to copy paste it tho 😅😅😅 Hope u liked it!! If u listened to it then comment and lemme know if u liked it.......

And for 'Counting Stars' I like the nightcore switched vocals more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70TYPmrMR8

Jason's playlist and Piper's playlist will be posted in my 'Conversation' area. If you want to listen to it.

Thank you all for reading this!! And for the ones sticking to the end however crappy it got.

Percabeth Selection will premiere in any time between now and next week

Ok so now I'm gonna go happy-cry. See you all soon in my Percabeth Selection!!

AU out.

~AU