Chapter 50: The Second Date

🎶 Teenage Dream — Katy Perry 🎶

Today, Ferran and I were going on our second date and I had been at a shoot all afternoon after only a short morning shift at the store. As I was getting dressed with my street clothes - Ferran had declared another casual dress code for tonight - I saw that the photographer had already sent me the pictures that were going to be used for Castañer's spring/summer collection. In case you don't know it yet, those are the most comfortable summer shoes that won't kill your feet - it felt cool to model for one of your favourite brands.

 In case you don't know it yet, those are the most comfortable summer shoes that won't kill your feet - it felt cool to model for one of your favourite brands

lina_ferrero 01/24 // castanerofficial

sara12233 Tie your shoes if you're going on a hot date later 😏
Replying to sara12233:
lina_ferrero Guilty
sharkieboy000 😍😍😍
dan_thekitguy The shark will bite tonight
bananaguy2 And yet we're told we're the weird friends

Ferran had come pick me up at the shooting location and I felt extraordinarily pretty with my professionally done hair and make-up.
"You look so beautiful" he mumbled in between short hello pecks we were exchanging.
"You look so handsome yourself" I replied and caressed his cheek with my thumb, holding his neck.
"Ready for another date?" he asked and grinned as he started his car's engine.
"Let's go! What are we doing?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

"Ah, you'll see, but first we're getting some food for you" he said and started driving. I looked at him surprisedly and confusedly when we pulled up to a McDrive.
"Just for you, I've got... something from home" he said, sounding a bit sad. I'd probably be too if I had to miss up on McDonald's food. But then I remembered the millions he was making and stopped feeling sorry again. I ordered a chicken wrap with fries and some water and Ferran picked up and payed for my food.

Then, he drove into the city and I was trying to come up with possible ideas of what we were doing, but it was hard to guess.
"Ah, perfect" he said, visibly content, when he saw a parking spot right across a busy square. I was about to unbuckle my seatbelt, when he stopped my hand.
"No, no, we're not getting out" he said and I looked at him confusedly.
"What?" I asked and he reached to the backseats from where he took a Barca paper bag that he put in his lap.

"This is for you" he said and put a baseball cap with the club's crest on my head and he did the same with another one. He unpacked what looked like two healthy sandwiches and gestured me to take out my food too.
"And now?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"Now we watch people and guess about their lives" he replied and looked at me with a bright smile.

I cracked a laugh and opened up my chicken wrap before taking a bite. We sat there and looked at the bustling square in front of us. There were some bars with people standing outside chatting, teenagers meeting up, people that crossed the place, coming from work.
"See those two girls with the black coats standing next to the blond guy?" he asked and I nodded as he pointed them out. "The one on the left is his girlfriend but he's definitely cheating on her with the other" he said and I looked at him surprisedly.