Ch 447 - 448

Chapter 447: The Two of Them Thought
Together

When the soldiers heard the commander’s order, they quickly lit the lighter and prepared a big killing weapon. Su Qing could see clearly from the tree and confirmed the location of their gunpowder camp. She threw a grenade over and blew up everyone, including the detonator. It was earth-shattering, and the flames were monstrous.

“Shuisheng, Yongkang’s plan is still good, luring the Wan family army and capturing them all.”

Su Qing shouted at Xiao Zeyu. She sounded delighted, but Xiao Zeyu was stunned by her shout. What was going on? Was Su Qing too excited?

Wasn’t this Yongkang’s plan to wipe out Mo City’s Xiao Family Army? Why did she call it the Wan Family Army?

Su Qing flew down from the tree and landed on Big Black’s back. She rode her horse to Xiao Zeyu’s side and sat on the horse, winking at him mischievously.

Xiao Zeyu immediately understood Su Qing’s intentions. He had to admit that this was a good plan. It cut off Qiu Yongkang’s path of retreat and made him lose Wan Shengchang’s trust. He would no longer have a chance to harm Mo Cheng.

“Qing’er, good plan.”

Xiao Zeyu looked at Su Qing with a smile, his voice filled with love and praise.

Su Qing sat on the horse’s back, looking brave and beautiful. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the Wan family’s soldiers, who fled in all directions after being blown up by the grenades. She deliberately let a few of them go so that they could report back to Wan Shengchang.

The remaining ones were all killed. The two armies had to be ruthless enough to eradicate as many enemies as possible.

Su Qing looked at Xiao Zeyu and smiled brightly.

“Shuisheng, let’s see who kills more people?”

“I definitely won’t lose to Qing’er.”

Su Qing aroused Xiao Zeyu’s competitive spirit. With an authoritative wave of his horsewhip, he held his spear and charged towards the rest of the Wan Family Army.

“Fight.”

Su Qing clamped the Big Black Horse’s stomach with her legs and charged at the Wan Family Army that the commander had just gathered with her embroidered broadsword.

The soldiers of the Wan Family Army were originally well-trained and brave, but they had always won battles. This was the first time they had been beaten so severely. They were even more afraid of the grenade that would explode and blow people up. They were all busy running away. Just as they were chased by the commander and prepared to counterattack, they were rushed by Su Qing and Xiao Zeyu.

The two of them were like tigers charging into a flock of sheep. Su Qing slashed left and right with her embroidered broadsword. She rode her horse and killed more than a dozen soldiers. These people only felt the sound of the wind and lost their heads without even having the chance to resist.

Xiao Zeyu wasn’t bad, either. He was courageous, like a lion that had risen. The spear in his hand flipped left and right, and the Wan Family Army soldiers were like ants that were picked up and thrown down by him.

Su Qing and Xiao Zeyu’s bravery boosted the morale of the Xiao Family Army. Even though it was the recruits’ first time on the battlefield, their blood was still boiling from the two generals, and their shouts of battle shook the sky.

This was how it was in a war. Whoever had strong momentum and was not afraid of death would win.

Under the leadership of Su Qing and Xiao Zeyu, the Xiao Family Army was like a ferocious tiger that had escaped from its cage. Wherever they went, heads would fall, and the white snow would be dyed red with blood. The Wan Family Army was left with very few people, but they feared the Wan Family Army’s rules. They could only die in battle, and no one dared to retreat unless their commander gave the order.