Ch 525 - 526

Chapter 525: Confirming That It's Here

The three dogs rushed behind a high hill. Su Qing realized that the high hill was above the stone cave where she and Xiaoying were just now.

Su Qing quickened her pace, almost sure that Qiu Yongkang was there.

“Woof woof woof…”

The three dogs barked as they rushed toward the person hiding behind the hill.

The person wore a long cloak, and the hat on his head covered half his face. When he saw the three dogs pouncing towards him, he jumped up from the ground and waved the sword to chase them away. The three dogs cooperated well. Some attacked from the front, and others from the back and the side.

For a moment, the person was in a panic. Did he want to run? No way. As long as he ran, the three dogs would immediately pounce on him and trap him in place.

“Qiu Yongkang, you can't escape.”

Su Qing descended from the sky, and her cold voice was like a thunderbolt in Qiu Yongkang's ears. He stopped attacking the three dogs and turned to look at Su Qing with a sinister gaze. The determination in his eyes made Su Qing wary.

"You vicious woman killed my family, and now you're chasing me relentlessly. Don't you know the principle of not pursuing a cornered enemy?”

“You deserve it.”

Su Qing sneered as she walked towards Qiu Yongkang. She turned to look behind and realized that Qiu Yongkang was preparing to blow up the place. Su Qing looked at Qiu Yongkang coldly,

“Do you want to blow me and Xiaoying up?”

“One of you is a treacherous woman who covets glory and wealth, and the other is a woman who caused my family to be destroyed.”

Qiu Yongkang's eyes flashed with madness. He had bought the wedding items and found someone had entered the cave, so he hid. In the end, he saw the soldiers surrounding the secret passage.

In this situation, he would be walking right into a trap, so Qiu Yongkang chose to run.

He'd been running, discarding all the wedding gifts he'd purchased into the snow, and now he was just walking away. He couldn't bring himself to accept it!

He no longer thought that Xiaoying would marry Yelu Chun after she was rescued. Instead of that, he might as well destroy this disloyal woman herself.

He couldn't kill Su Qing even if he found a chance. Since she had delivered herself to him, he could kill her to avenge his parents and sister.

Qiu Yongkang did not dare to go into the cave again. Last time, he almost lost his life when he blew up the Taoist Master's alchemy room and the secret passage. He was buried in the gravel when he woke, and rocks blocked the secret passage behind him. Fortunately, he had run fast, or he would have been trapped in the cave and buried alive.

The pain on his face was unbearable. Qiu Yongkang reached out to touch his burnt face and broke down.

With the lesson from last time, he wanted to blow up the cave's roof and bury Su Qing and Xiaoying inside.

He felt that he had done it so stealthily that Su Qing could not guess.

Qiu Yongkang didn't give all the detonators he made to the Celestial Master. He hid some of them. No one knew where he hid them. Su Qing and the others didn't take them away when they conquered the Northern Barbarians.