Ch 665 - 666

Chapter 665: Childhood Sweetheart

How could Luan Hong bear to reject such a cute niece begging her? Besides, it would be good for her cousins to get together more. They could only love each other when they grew up.

Looking at the beautiful Yun‘er, Luan Hong liked her very much. She hugged her and kissed her. She smiled and said to her,

“Sure!”

Yun‘er ran away happily. Her big black eyes curved into crescent moons, and her smile was as beautiful as a blooming flower. She ran to Su Qing excitedly and looked up at her excitedly.

“Mother, Aunt has already agreed.”

“Alright then!”

Su Qing liked her daughter’s adventuring spirit. She did not have stage fright at all. She would be more than enough to become a female general if she were correctly nurtured.

Her mother was a war god, and her daughter was at least a general.

Her daughter didn’t need to know everything as long as she could grow up healthy and happy.

Seeing that her mother had agreed, Yun‘er ran happily to Zhang Qirui and used her chubby little hand to hold Zhang Qirui’s little hand.

“Rui‘er, follow elder sister into the palace.”

“Alright!”

Zhang Qirui was also very happy. He wanted to play on the swing with his sister and go with her to get a bird.

“Farewell to the Emperor, farewell to the Empress.”

As soon as Xiao Zeyu and Su Qing left, all the officials in the courtyard knelt to see them off.

Su Qing was bored. If she had a choice, she wanted to return to when she was escaping from famine and go in and out with the villagers of the Peach Blossom Cove. Everyone worked together.

No one dared to say anything when they saw her and Shui Sheng but knelt down. It was boring.

After returning to the palace, Su Qing took the children to play in the courtyard. Qin Tie had specially made a recliner for her and covered it with tiger skin. It was very comfortable to lie on it.

Su Qing lay comfortably on the recliner and looked at the distant sky. The setting sun dyed the sky red, and the layers of burning clouds looked like blooming roses.

There was an ominous feeling in her heart. It was as if the sky was dyed with blood!

“Rui‘er, look, this is the big bird.”

Yun‘er asked the guard to bring her a kite. Xiao Zeyu initially made an eagle kite for his daughter, and then Su Qing asked Qin Tie to make a phoenix kite for Yun’er.

She felt that phoenix kites were more suitable for little girls because phoenixes were colorful, unlike the cold colors of eagles.

All little girls like colorful things!

“Which one do you like?”