Ch 647 - 648

Chapter 647: Reuniting The Broken Mirror

Sister-in-law came back empty-handed, then…What of Li er?

Xiaoying couldn't take this torture anymore and fainted.

“Xiaoying.”

Su Qing went over to save her. She pinched her philtrum and gave her a refreshing pill. Only then did Xiaoying slowly wake up.

She held her hand tightly when she woke up and saw Su Qing. Su Qing felt Xiaoying's hand was cold and knew she had misunderstood.

“Xiaoying, I've brought the child back. Don't worry, he's fine."

Hearing that her son was doing well, Xiaoying was instantly energized. She looked at Su Qing with a burning gaze.

“Sister-in-law, where is the child?”

Su Qing carried Li'er out of the system. When Xiaoying saw the child, she hugged him tightly and did not let go, crying and laughing. Li'er also happily waved his chubby little hands and giggled when he saw his mother.

The dark clouds that filled the sky all dispersed in an instant. The stone weighing down on Xiaoying's heart was finally released. She hugged her son and was about to kneel to Su Qing.

“Sister-in-law, thank you for saving Li'er.

“We're a family. Why are you being so polite?” Su Qing pulled her back.

She was still cold, but Xiao Ying felt warmer than the sun.

“Are you hungry? I'll get the kitchen to make your favorite golden biscuits.”

A long separation makes the heart grow fonder. Furthermore, Su Qing had given Xiao Zeyu a love spell, meaning he only had her in his eyes. Xiao Zeyu was highly protective of Su Qing and doted on her.

“Alright.”

It was already evening, and Su Qing was hungry.

Soon, a sumptuous table of food and wine was served. Su Qing went to take a hot bath and changed into clean clothes. When she smelled the aroma of the food, her stomach began to growl.

“Have some chicken soup first.”

Xiao Zeyu personally scooped soup for Su Qing. It would warm her stomach a little when she was hungry.

Su Qing smiled as she took the chicken soup. A long time apart made the heart grow fonder. She also missed Xiao Zeyu. The couple's warm moment was interrupted by Yelu Chun's arrival.

“I beg for forgiveness.”

It was unknown where Yelu Chun had learned this saying. He walked in with a stick of thorns on his back. Su Qing saw his current appearance. The once high-spirited prince had become a fool. His eyes were filled with pain, and his expression was even more painful.

Su Qing lowered her head and continued eating. No one could interfere with Xiao Ying's decision.

Strange, she had given Yelu Chun medicine to erase his memories, so how did he remember?

How could the love gu control him if his willpower was so strong?

Now that the child was fine, Xiaoying's hatred for Yelu Chun lessened by half.