Ch 577 - 578

Chapter 577: Building Ships

Xiao Zeyu told Su Qing about Qin Tie. When he had taken down the capital, he had ordered his men to search the Imperial Palace and the Wan Clan Army's barracks from top to bottom, but they hadn't found a single mortar.

This was entirely out of Xiao Zeyu's expectations. If Qin Tie had already submitted to Wan Yulin, why didn't he help him make the mortar?

Su Qing also had this suspicion in her heart, but once disloyal, she would never use him. Since Qin Tie could betray them once, there would be a second time. Therefore, no matter how capable Qin Tie was, she did not want to use him again.

“Let me study it.”

Su Qing didn't want to rely on anyone else. She was not relying on mountains and rivers. She would instead rely on herself than anyone else!

“It's better if you don't get too tired. I can mobilize the fishing boats of the fishermen by the sea.”

Xiao Zeyu was worried that Su Qing would be too tired, so he didn't allow her to get involved.

Su Qing didn't answer. It was useless for anyone to stop her when she had decided on something.

Only by leveling up would she be eligible for rewards. Now, she still had forging, herb-picking, planting, weaving, and mining to level up. Among them, herb-picking and planting would level up faster.

Su Qing decided to pick herbs. Picking herbs required going into the mountains. There were a few mountains around the capital, and the highest mountain was called Wangfu Ridge. Because the forest was dense and there were many wild animals, there were few people. There should be many precious herbs in the valley.

Xiao Zeyu didn't know that Su Qing wanted to go into the mountains to pick herbs. Seeing it was already late at night, he called for the palace maids to prepare hot water for Su Qing to bathe in. There was a pool in the palace. When Emperor Yongqi was in power, he built this pool because of his evil. He wanted to play with the concubines.

Wan Shengchang, the old thief, was a frequent visitor here when he was the emperor. On the contrary, Wan Yulin was not fond of women. When he was in power, Hua Chi was sealed.

Xiao Zeyu had heard about the happening at the Hua Chi. Since there was such a good place, he had to give it to Qing'er. He ordered people to clean it and scatter flower petals. Today, he wanted to bring Su Qing to enjoy it.

Su Qing didn't know about Hua Chi. She was busy farming in all the palaces that she hadn't to a few palaces. The main reason was that there wasn't enough sunlight, and she was afraid the harvest wouldn't be good, so she didn't go.

“Qing'er, let me take you to a place.”

Xiao Zeyu ordered the palace maids to go and prepare. He smiled and told Su Qing that ever since he found out that Qing'er was pregnant, he had become a monk. It was a dangerous period not to be able to have sex for three months. Now that Qing'er was already four months pregnant, she should be able to do it.

He couldn't wait any longer. After all, he was a man full of vigor. He had been holding it in for two months and was too energetic. If he didn't relieve himself, he would explode.